pull down hook is useless?

Jack Roberts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GT
Country flag
How has anyone handled dry cleaning or other clothes that need to hand in the back since the pull down hook is useless?
Sponsored

ebeponyan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
How has anyone handled dry cleaning or other clothes that need to hand in the back since the pull down hook is useless?
The hook has been fine for me, for the once or twice I've used it, what specific complaints to you have with it? I've also just laid stuff flat and undisturbed under the false floor in the trunk. You can use the cargo mat if you have it for an even surface or just a big ol' slab of cardboard.

OP
OP

Jack Roberts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GT
Country flag
The hook has been fine for me, for the once or twice I've used it, what specific complaints to you have with it? I've also just laid stuff flat and undisturbed under the false floor in the trunk. You can use the cargo mat if you have it for an even surface or just a big ol' slab of cardboard.
The hook is very small and anything more than two hangers won’t stay hung by the time you drive home. It’s not really a hook but a 3/4 circle that pulls down from the handle. I have the Gt seats that have the headrest built in so you can add a hook on the headrest post. I have been hooking the hangers through the seatbelt hole but that still wind up in the floor by the time you get home. This is the only car I have ever had this problem with.

A-A-Ron

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium 4X
Country flag
If I'm doing a huge dry cleaner run, I just pull down the grab handle and put them through there. Otherwise, the hook works fine for me.

thekat03

First Name
Kat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E CR-1, 2022 Volvo C40
Occupation
Physician
Country flag

OP
OP

Jack Roberts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GT
Country flag

Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E 2021
Country flag
I've had no issues in the 2.5 years I've owned the car. I get an I.V. once a week and hang it on the hook as I drive home. Easy peasy.
Sponsored