Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E AWD Extended range
Occupation
Tool and die maker
Country flag
This has happened two times now the last week, today it was extra annoying since it was quite cold outside (-12C).

When i woke up i checked the app as usual, and it only said that the vehicle has finished charging but not that its warming up, even though i set the departure time so that it would.
I got dressed and went out to the car and it didnt "wake up" when i got near it (I did have the key fob with me), and didnt unlock and open when i pushed the door button. I had to use the key fob to unlock and awaken the car.
Then when i opened it with the key it started heating up as usual. All the departure times was still there when i checked it in SYNC.

Also when i drove away it didnt find my profile, it just showed "loading dots" in the middle of the top screen and i had to chose guest and then go back to my profile.

As said this has happened two times the last week and its really annoying, i have the same departure times each day except for the weekend. Is it some sort of bug?
Sponsored

Last edited:

Motomax

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW GLI, 4Runner
Country flag
It’s a bug, it’s happened to me a few times. There’s another thread on it but no fixes.
Actually, mine decided not to work this morning (it seems to like not doing it on wednesdays). Unlocking the car through the app seems to jumpstart it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Odmark91

Odmark91

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E AWD Extended range
Occupation
Tool and die maker
Country flag
It’s a bug, it’s happened to me a few times. There’s another thread on it but no fixes.
Actually, mine decided not to work this morning (it seems to like not doing it on wednesdays). Unlocking the car through the app seems to jumpstart it.
That's a bummer, hope i will wake up to a warm car tomorrow.
Sponsored