Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE
Occupation
Ford Sales consultant
Country flag
Will, after suffering every delay imaginable I will now be receiving and delivering a customers 2022 GT Mach-E before my 2021 has even arrived. I did not think I could lose anymore faith in @Ford Motor Company but here they go and surprise me again. How is it that my car that's been built since September is not here yet whereas a 2022 that was ordered in November is already built and in transit with an earlier delivery date than my. Beyond upset at this point.
Sponsored

Socalsp3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5, Mach E
Country flag
If it's a chip hold issue maybe it's Faster to install a chip during production than to get someone to put it in after the car is built

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Totally understand your frustration. It's not fair to see someone get theirs first when you've waited many months longer than they have.

RosarioM

First Name
Rosario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GT
Country flag
Totally understand your frustration. It's not fair to see someone get theirs first when you've waited many months longer than they have.
It’s especially frustrating because in normal times getting a 2021 in 2022 means you get a “leftover” model and should pay less. But these are strange times.
Sponsored