Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E premium extended
Occupation
Body Shop manager
Country flag
I took inspiration from the rally version we've seen in media. I think it came out so well!
Ford Mustang Mach-E Just got my rally stripes and grille added.. couldn't be happier! 1000006450
Ford Mustang Mach-E Just got my rally stripes and grille added.. couldn't be happier! 1000006450
That stripe looks killer. Just haven't been able to bring myself to pull the trigger on having them installed. I'm torn between keeping the vehicle understated with just the grille and giving it a unique look.

OP
OP
Mach E TE

Mach E TE

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach E
That stripe looks killer. Just haven't been able to bring myself to pull the trigger on having them installed. I'm torn between keeping the vehicle understated with just the grille and giving it a unique look.
I was similar in thought, but with the color of mine I felt the satin black was the great in between. You notice it, but it isn't too showy. I do recommend it!

Dave159

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ca Rte 1
Occupation
Operations Analyst
Country flag
I took inspiration from the rally version we've seen in media. I think it came out so well!

Ford Mustang Mach-E Just got my rally stripes and grille added.. couldn't be happier! IMG_3692
Ford Mustang Mach-E Just got my rally stripes and grille added.. couldn't be happier! IMG_3692
Looks good, did you change the pony emblem in the front? Looks chrome?

OP
OP
Mach E TE

Mach E TE

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach E
Looks good, did you change the pony emblem in the front? Looks chrome?
No, it's just the lighting. The pony has those lines in it and looks light depending on how the light hits them. Even when it looks darker, it's still very much visible.