Reaction score
25 Hidden Hills Dr, Seaford, DE, 19973, US
Vehicles
Mach E, F-150, Lincoln LS
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hey folks!

I'm a complete newbie when it comes to ordering cars online to get queued for production, so I just had a question:

I just ordered a Mach-E California Route 1 - grabber blue. I'm being told it'll probably be a 2023 model when I get it. Your stories of ordering and wait times here scare me a little. What realistically happens now?

Thanks in advance.

Screen Shot 2022-01-13 at 8.09.17 AM.png
Hello, I ordered my Mach E March 2021. I finally got delivery December 16. It took a full 9 months. During this time I got a little communication from Ford. In July they told me the MME was being built. Then in a October I was told it was being delivered in October. Then in November I was told it was being delivered in November. Then I was told in December it was being delivered at the end of December. However, it showed up mid December. After calling Ford a few times and talking to my dealer multiple times, I came to the conclusion that Ford had no idea where my MME was at any given point. Unfortunately, we live in an Amazon world where we expect to be given accurate delivery dates and get updates on where our stuff is at any given time. We get this information for even the smallest $5 item. But Ford doesn't know where your $56k Mustang is nor when it will be delivered.

Bakins

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Mustang, Fusion (2)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ordered my wife’s Mustang Mach-E Ice White Appearance Package 11/22/21 so I think she has a long time to go, just hope it’s this year.