First Name
SAM
Threads
Reaction score
A little bit of a mystical kingdom, like Camelot
Vehicles
Premium MME4X Iconic Silver
Country flag
Hey Sam, where are you in central Jersey. I'm originally from Long Branch ( just a bit south of central Jersey)
I'm on the west side of central Jersey in the Flemington area but originally from Lincroft, not far from Long Branch.
Sponsored

Juan-Marco

First Name
Juan-Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S5
Country flag
I ordered going on 11 weeks ago. I recently asked both my salesman and Ford CS, during what month I might expect to receive a tentative build date. My salesman responded promptly with the usual “I don’t know”. Ford CS didn’t respond at all. Perhaps because of the holiday.

I think I’ll be lucky to take delivery before the end of the model year but I don’t know either.
My order was June 26, 2019, built December 15th, so almost 6 months after.
Not received yet and last ETA was May 17th.
I guess I'm looking at close to a year between the order and the delivery

harrysiii

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GTPE DMG; '18 Pacifica Limited
Country flag
Are any of you finding correlation between these expected wait/delivery times and your reservation number? I would think that our times could be drastically different depending on how many earlier reservations are converted to orders before other orders have gone to production.

OP
OP
J. Fragale

J. Fragale

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Stinger GT2, 17 Vanderhall. 08 Sport Trac Adren
Occupation
Retired teacher
Country flag
I just tried the tracker after many attempts and it finally populated. ETA 5/25. This is because the dealer ordered 1/6. Time to get excited!

NJDevFan30

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium ER, '19 Highlander Hybrid
Country flag
I'm on the west side of central Jersey in the Flemington area but originally from Lincroft, not far from Long Branch.
I'm just south of you in Hopewell. Hope to see you on the road sooner rather than later! Mid-June build date for me.

SAM

First Name
SAM
Threads
Reaction score
A little bit of a mystical kingdom, like Camelot
Vehicles
Premium MME4X Iconic Silver
Country flag
I'm just south of you in Hopewell. Hope to see you on the road sooner rather than later! Mid-June build date for me.
Hope to see you on the road sooner too. My scheduled build is next week. No updates on exact date yet...