shark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT
Country flag
This vehicle is for the wife (or say I tell her). Space White but opted not to get the performance package. I really dislike the stock GT wheels - they look like flower petals to me - so I will probably go aftermarket on the wheels. It's a shame they don't offer an option on the wheels but I guess they want to entice people to go for the Performance package.
Sponsored

blue92lx

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion
Country flag
This vehicle is for the wife (or say I tell her). Space White but opted not to get the performance package. I really dislike the stock GT wheels - they look like flower petals to me - so I will probably go aftermarket on the wheels. It's a shame they don't offer an option on the wheels but I guess they want to entice people to go for the Performance package.
I ordered mine in space white too, super nice color especially if you're like me and our past three cars are dark grey and you also don't want a bright white.

My wife tells me the wheels look like tulips and she hates them, it's kind of hard to unsee. I probably won't be able to drop more money on wheels on day 1 but hopefully they look better in person.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Congrats on your order. Join us on the Grumpy thread while you wait. ?

blue92lx

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion
Country flag
Who hates tulips??? And you married this woman?
Lol she loves tulips, I guess just not on cars. She said it looks like wheels that would be on an old VW Beetle or something from the 70's.

It's funny though because all major companies are doing 5 spoke wheels like these are, but these are I guess too round and makes it look like flower pedals.

phil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LS400
Country flag
Yes, I immediately thought 'flower' when I first saw them. But I think they look alright when you remove the black covers.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Just placed my order for a Mach E GT 1626636748069

TundraEV

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium
Country flag
I ordered mine in space white too, super nice color especially if you're like me and our past three cars are dark grey and you also don't want a bright white.

My wife tells me the wheels look like tulips and she hates them, it's kind of hard to unsee. I probably won't be able to drop more money on wheels on day 1 but hopefully they look better in person.
I just saw a space white in person today. We were both failing at an EV Go charger that sucked. Space white is really a gorgeous color in person.
Sponsored