Latest Software OTA Power UP

IcECo0L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E Select 2022
Country flag
Hi Guys,

I wanted to start this thread to keep track on the latest Power Up updates that we are receiving here in Canada.

I got my Mach E on September and I haven't received anything so far.

Can everyone share what package they received the last time?

Thanks
Sponsored

MachEMaster

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 GMC Yukon GT
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Country flag
Looks like I am cued up for 3.6.1 tonight. Updated Heating System for -15C or below.

Last edited:

MUSTGLFR

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.efficient2Sustainable.ca
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium
Occupation
EHS consultant
Country flag
I have a 2021 and I've now been getting the updates within 2-3 weeks of Ben the EV Guy posting his updates.

OP
OP

IcECo0L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have a 2021 and I've now been getting the updates within 2-3 weeks of Ben the EV Guy posting his updates.
Is he on early access? Which one did you get the last time?

Bram12

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
I have been getting fairly regular updates since late August. Before that I had issue with module running Sync so they replaced that in mid July. At the same time they also brought car up to date for all the modules. Was with dealership for a week to get all this done. Most recent update is 3.5.4.2 on Nov 2nd.

OP
OP

IcECo0L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I have been getting fairly regular updates since late August. Before that I had issue with module running Sync so they replaced that in mid July. At the same time they also brought car up to date for all the modules. Was with dealership for a week to get all this done. Most recent update is 3.5.4.2 on Nov 2nd.
How did you notice that you were having issues with the module running sync?

Bram12

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
How did you notice that you were having issues with the module running sync?
It was an issue related to Job 1 cars were they were stuck and not receiving OTAs. It was brought to dealership in January this year for updates and fix which they installed but this did not fix OTA issue. There was service bulletin in April about how to fix this. Dealership tried again in May, after that Sync would be slow starting and sometimes screen brightness was very low. In July brought it in again and in trying to fix they fried the module so had get a new one shipped. Since then though OTAs have been working and Sync has not had any issues.

OP
OP

IcECo0L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
It was an issue related to Job 1 cars were they were stuck and not receiving OTAs. It was brought to dealership in January this year for updates and fix which they installed but this did not fix OTA issue. There was service bulletin in April about how to fix this. Dealership tried again in May, after that Sync would be slow starting and sometimes screen brightness was very low. In July brought it in again and in trying to fix they fried the module so had get a new one shipped. Since then though OTAs have been working and Sync has not had any issues.
I'm glad that everything now is running without any issues

OP
OP

IcECo0L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Today I got my first update, Power-Up 3.5.3, I was expecting maybe 3.5.4 ( it was built in September 2022)

OP
OP

IcECo0L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I'm getting updates almost daily now ☺, I have a question, I already received 3.5.3.3 and 3.5.4 however, when I go into Entertainment, I don't see the YouTube icon there, do I need anything additional to make it show up?

Bram12

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
I'm getting updates almost daily now ☺, I have a question, I already received 3.5.3.3 and 3.5.4 however, when I go into Entertainment, I don't see the YouTube icon there, do I need anything additional to make it show up?
Read somewhere that YouTube streaming was currently only available in US.

nashbrydges

First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E GT performance
Country flag
Yeah it is only for our USA brothers/sisters. Very sad about that.

OP
OP

IcECo0L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
When I read about the streaming services not available in Canada I thought it meant the ability to use YouTube with their paid service, not that I was not even going to get the app, that's incredible @Ford Motor Company
Sponsored