Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I'd expect these to end up being the same. While there won't be a significant difference between the two -- you can always buy the car at the end of the period -- I'm planning on leasing/options. I look at it as a trouble free three year long test drive. LOL If at the end of three years you like the car you can buy it. If you don't or are attracted by a nice new spiffy version, you can turn it in.

The only downside IMO is you lose the ability to time your purchase.

Some people are in special situations. If I drove 25K miles a year I'd probably buy.
my thoughts exactly.
Sponsored

PatricD

First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
toyota
Occupation
teacher
In general, I think it is better to apply for a car rental agency. It saves you from a lot of issues at once. For example the absence of maintenance. Also, you can easily rent a luxury car that you won’t be able to afford in your daily life. Insurance on a vehicle makes life easier too. If I need to take a loan, I contact kviklanet.dk. Installment payment looks attractive. However, purchases don’t exceed a certain money threshold. The last one was a phone.

Last edited:

earlharding

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2003 GMC Safari
Occupation
Equipment Mechanic
In general, I think it is better to apply for a car rental agency. It saves you from a lot of issues at once. For example the absence of maintenance. Also, you can easily rent a luxury car that you won’t be able to afford in your daily life. Insurance on a vehicle makes life easier too. If I need to take a loan, I check reviews at PayDay Say. Installment payment looks attractive. However, purchases don’t exceed a certain money threshold. The last one was a phone.
You can always buy the car at the end of the period - I'm planning on leasing/options. I look at it as a trouble free three year long test drive. If at the end of three years you like the car, you can buy it. If you don't or are attracted by a nice new, spiffy version, you can turn it in.

Last edited:

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
You can always buy the car at the end of the period -- I'm planning on leasing/options. I look at it as a trouble free three year long test drive. If at the end of three years you like the car, you can buy it. If you don't or are attracted by a nice new, spiffy version, you can turn it in.
Ford Options is not a lease. Turning it in would only make sense if market price was less than residual value.
Sponsored