Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
With options, looks like the cost of the car would be more than a standard .9 @ 48 rate. Maybe I am missing something. Here in ILL I believe you only get $1000 with options.
Sponsored

Orangefirefish

First Name
SY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
The residual is a flat percentage based on trim. The percentage is different for Options and RCL.
Thanks- That’s what I initially thought and that made sense, maybe it was just the way the OP calculated it on his own that made it seem that way.

‘64 GTO

First Name
Joan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘64GTO, ‘73 280Z,’ 92 Miata, 2004 PT Cruiser
Occupation
Ret. Financial Advisor
Country flag
I went to my dealer yesterday and he knew nothing about the Options Plan. My car(Scarlett) won't be manufactured until the
end of April so I will have time to figure this all out.

What I think I want to do is put $10,000 down under the options plan for 36 months in order to qualify for $2500 rebate and 2.25% interest rate. I plan on keeping the car long term so don't plan on turning in after term. I am buying the Premium std. I tried looking up the terms of the Options plan on the Ford motor website but couldn't find it. I wanted to show to the dealer. If anyone can direct me to website for Options Plan I would appreciate it.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
I wonder what financial calisthenics they're doing to get the lease down to this monthly price? This sign was on a Select and it case it's not visible, it says 36 month lease...
IMG_0199.jpg
Probably limited to $7,500 mi/year!

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Will I be able to Lease a Car or Truck without great credit?
Probably not. This is a $50-$70,000 vehicle. As a lease, the payments are large. With Ford Options, they are smaller, but still sizeable.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Will I be able to Lease a Car or Truck without great credit?
Does your credit have to be perfect. No. Can you have a bunch of repos / charge offs and other major delinquencies and expect an easy approval. Also no.

Can you have some slow pays and minor slowness issues. Sure. If your credit is not great then be I would prepared to make a down payment (see below).

Generally there are 4 C's to auto credit, it's a balancing act. One or more of the C's can make up for other areas that are lacking.

Capacity: do you have the income to support the new monthly payments (along with your other obligations)

Collateral: does the vehicle make sense. ($100,000 1-ton F-350 King Ranch dually for a first time buyer...what? A 12 year old vehicle with 300,000 miles is that going to last for the length of the loan?)

Character: how is your overall credit? How well do you pay your autos and mortgage? Long time on job and long time at residence? That's good.

Cash: are you putting cash down? How is the deal structured? Low advance vs. the value of the vehicle, that's good. Large advance, more than the vehicle value, that's risky.
Sponsored