Dancefreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Star White Premium extended battery eAWD
Country flag
California

South Bay Ford in Hawthorne

Seamless sales experience. No surprises. No markups or add-ons. Recommended to two friends who also bought Mach-E there and had the same positive experience that I did. I haven't had to go in for service yet in 18 months (car is low mileage) but I'm getting false positives on a blind spot sensor so we'll see how that goes when I get a chance to get over there.
Sponsored

kennelh

First Name
Louise and Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
J1 '21 Premium Ex RWD (Rapid Red)
Country flag
California

Big Valley Ford in Stockton

We ordered our vehicle in July 2020 and although at first it was hard to get information from them about what was happening, once it went into production they were great. The Sales Dept didn't know anything about Ford Options so we went in about a month before delivery and worked everything out. When the car arrived, no ADM, no pressure for add-ons; just signed the paperwork, handed us the keys and off we went. I don't think we were in the showroom longer than a half hour. They even ordered a second FOB for us, no charge. The Service Dept has also been great. Recall work has been great, 10K and 20K service prices were reasonable.

Briguy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium DM ER
Country flag
Kansas

Olathe Ford

This dealership managed to fix both my front camera unavailable issue and relatively get my HVBJB replaced. They kept constant communication open via text message and provided me with a EV loaner which they offer for EV customers. While the camera issue did take a couple of visits, and I was without my car for a total of about five weeks, I was not out any money and I am a month past the repairs with everything working as expected.

kindofblue

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mach e Premium 11/5/22, '23 BMW i4 40
Occupation
Psychologist & developer of digital tools for alcohol misuse
Country flag
California

Mullahey Ford in Arroyo Grande (central coast) stayed true to their promise of no ADM and we also got X-Plan pricing (as a Mustang club member). Richard and co in their service department has also been good addressing questions I've had about the MME and recently getting us a replacement OEM charger when our original charger died at the 1 year mark. (BTW, the charger has a 3 year warranty as does the new charger).

kram

First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mache
Occupation
sales
Country flag
Massachusetts
Ford of Greenfield
Excellent sales and service no pressure at ALL

tuminatr

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME, 1964 G1 Mustang, 1993 Mustang
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Apple Autos

In Apple Valley, MN

The service department is very busy but they always take care of you.

Opa

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E GT
Occupation
Happily retired 😊
Country flag

Fixbear

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 SelectMachE4 SR , Mini SE
Occupation
retired, Construction Mechanic, Refrigeration tech, Ford, GMC, Chevy tech,
Country flag
Upstate NY.
Browns Ford Amsterdam. They share their EV tech with Johnstown, But they have been good with all I've needed. Bought the car at Metro in Schenectady. Had a bad experience with the windshield recall. Browns had no problem solving OTA's, Ford pass problems, 10k service. But during a July 21 APIM repair it got locked up because they didn't get me back in 28 days. So when they replaced it in Feb 22 they had to have a Ford tech tie in to complete it. Added a weekend plus a day to the service. They even replaced the rear hatch sensor/seal N/C that tore from ice damage. Only fee we have ever paid was for inspection and tire rotation. 28$

Psifire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MMe Premium ER AWD
Country flag
California

The Ford Store - Morgan Hill

First off, they don't have an ADM, and they accept X-Plan pricing. Second off, their service department is organized and effient. Finally, when Ford did a price change within 6 months,
the dealership called me proactively to explain the change, and they sent a check for the amount to me before I even knew there was a price adjustment.

rhougey

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Prem RWD, 1968 Mustang, 2014 Ram 1500
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Walnut Creek Ford! No Mark-ups, everything sold at MSRP. Great customer service too!
As much as I want to, I cannot agree.
I like all of the people that I have interacted with there, and their no ADM policy is great, but their service department fails badly.

In August 2022, I had made an appointment and brought my car in for some warranty repairs. The car sat on their lot for 3 weeks before it even got looked at by a technician. Once he looked it over, it sat for another some weeks before he got back to it. Then it sat for another some weeks before he got back to it again. I got the car back on December 13, 2022. The recurring explanation was that they didn't have the staff to service all the EV's, and that if I took it home, I would wind up at the back of the line again. In the end, they had had the car in their possession for a total of 4-1/2 months, and then when they were finally done with it, the whole back of the car had to be repaired and repainted. They owned up to the damage, and had no problem with repairing it. The bodywork was finally completed on April 28, 2023. If they would just wait until they were actually able to work on the car before they have you bring it in, it wouldn't have been shuffled around on their lot for so long, and may not have gotten damaged. Again, I want to give a good recommendation, I just can't.

sukhoi_584th

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME CR1 AWD
Country flag
As much as I want to, I cannot agree.
I like all of the people that I have interacted with there, and their no ADM policy is great, but their service department fails badly.

In August 2022, I had made an appointment and brought my car in for some warranty repairs. The car sat on their lot for 3 weeks before it even got looked at by a technician. Once he looked it over, it sat for another some weeks before he got back to it. Then it sat for another some weeks before he got back to it again. I got the car back on December 13, 2022. The recurring explanation was that they didn't have the staff to service all the EV's, and that if I took it home, I would wind up at the back of the line again. In the end, they had had the car in their possession for a total of 4-1/2 months, and then when they were finally done with it, the whole back of the car had to be repaired and repainted. They owned up to the damage, and had no problem with repairing it. The bodywork was finally completed on April 28, 2023. If they would just wait until they were actually able to work on the car before they have you bring it in, it wouldn't have been shuffled around on their lot for so long, and may not have gotten damaged. Again, I want to give a good recommendation, I just can't.
Ugh good to know. Maybe I'll need to go to Concord or something when it's time for the HVBJB recall.

ArthurDOB

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e Premium AWD STD Range (Delivered 5/22/23)
Occupation
High School Teacher
Country flag
Minnesota

Superior Ford in Plymouth

GreaseMonkey

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Illinois

Wickstrom Ford (service) has been good thus far on the service side. Not only do they have EV techs, but the service managers also have all been able to have direct conversations about the MME without having to always involve the techs.

When I thought I had the HVBJB issue a few months' back, they were able to get me in quickly, and effectively diagnose and resolve the issue as something else.

It also appears that they're investing heavily in charging stations and are all-in for EV support.
That’s good to hear. They are very far from me, but I test drove the Mach-e there before placing an order.

GreaseMonkey

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
Illinois

Bredemann Ford. They did a great job with the sale process and made it a pleasant experience.
Sponsored