Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Platinum and Audi A-4 Quattro Convertible
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ordered the car last July 9, 2020 the car was produce January 18, 2021, apparently shipped January 21, 2021. End Date March 26,2021 marked In Transit.

Jack Cooper tracker Origin KC Destination Null issues as Freight Bill 1361894304 Status "Pending"

The above info hasn't changed since January 21, 2021. I'm beginning to believe the car is still in Mexica, I tried Ford .com to track the vin# number but the car is destine for Canada so the Vin is not on that system. Anybody got some ideas as to find where it is?
Sponsored

wareagle1440

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Mini Countryman & 2021 Mach E Ex.R. AWD
Occupation
Civil Plaintiff's Attorney
Country flag
Ordered the car last July 9, 2020 the car was produce January 18, 2021, apparently shipped January 21, 2021. End Date March 26,2021 marked In Transit.

Jack Cooper tracker Origin KC Destination Null issues as Freight Bill 1361894304 Status "Pending"

The above info hasn't changed since January 21, 2021. I'm beginning to believe the car is still in Mexica, I tried Ford .com to track the vin# number but the car is destine for Canada so the Vin is not on that system. Anybody got some ideas as to find where it is?
Do you know what rail car it was on? It is listed on the VV report if you have that. You can always call Kansas City Southern and ask when that car was delivered. I'm in the same boat but mine shipped on 2/1 or 2/3. It was unloaded in KC according to KCS on 2/22/21. There have been some members that have noted their car recently shipped and it was coming from Dearborn. I'm thinking mine is either in Dearborn, Mexico or KC. My palsapp notes pending as well. That tells me it was headed to KC but was never moved by Jack Cooper which lends evidence to either KC or Dearborn. Ask you dealer to ask the Ford Rep for your state to track the car down. That's what mine is doing and hopefully I know something by today or tomorrow.