Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mach-E GT PE
Occupation
Military
Country flag
FYI - Just sharing some research results for lowering springs options for my 2023 Ford Mach-E GT/PE AWD. I was able to find only 1 option lowering springs for the Mach-E GT/PE AWD, made only by Eibach, you can find it on americanmuscle.com or direct from Eibach, see link below. Be advised that these will-not work if your Mach-E GT/PE AWD has magna-ride installed, since they are only for non-magna-ride vehicles. I advised americanmuscle.com customer service of the discrepancy since they do not have any notice that these will not work for magna-ride, since I confirmed with Eibach that they currently do not have an option for lowering springs for Mach-E GT/PE's AWD with magna-ride. They did say they were working on creating springs for the Mach-E's with magna-ride but they need a sample vehicle that they can work from and they are located in Corona, CA. See link for the non-magna ride version that is available if your Mach-E GT/PE does not have magna-ride installed.

I was hoping ford performance would make a lowering spring option for the Mach-E GT/PE AWD, but I could not find any information.

Eibach Lowering Springs for Non Magna-ride Mach-E GT/PE AWD - Ford Mustang Mach-E PRO-KIT EV (eibach.com)
American Muscle Listing - Eibach Mach-E Pro-Kit Performance Lowering Springs E10-35-054-04-22 (21-23 Mustang Mach-E GT) - Free Shipping (americanmuscle.com)

Ford Mustang Mach-E Lowering Springs for Mach-E GT/PE AWD eibach-e10350540122-mache-1
Sponsored

Last edited: