Mach-E aftermarket parts request thread

AceSpades

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Mustang GT
Country flag
I know the huge Mustang aftermarket are licking their chops at the arrival of the Mach-E. I figure we should let them know which parts we'd like to see most.

I'm definitely going to be swapping wheels and suspension. also interested in what ideas they can come up with for the front/rear bumpers/lights. Still not totally sold on the rear especially.
Sponsored

theothertom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Chevy Bolt
Country flag
To me, the grill on the GT looks good, not so much on the other models. I hope they come up with better looking grills for the other models.

s7davis

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Alfa Romeo
Country flag
who needs mods all you need is a WHITEHAT HACKER to hack into your car and modify the settings for ya lol. At least for performance part.

I hope the bigger tires are not going to be like the Tesla 21" where the instant Torque just kills the treadwear. I hope the MAch E will come with something that is suitable for no excessive treadwear loss as much because the Tesla tires are expensive and hoping the MAch E tires will not be the same.

Of course I might not have the problem since I can only really afford the cheapest version so I will get 18" on my Mach E but who knows maybe down the road put some 19" on it at least.

MustangJoe84

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mustang GT, 2003 Mustang Mach1, 1998 Mustang GT, 1984 Mustang GT
Country flag
This might sound 'boy racer' to some, but I think a thin blade style spoiler (like my 2015 GT) at the bottom of the rear hatch (just below the rear glass, above the taillights) would help finish off the look for me, especially on a GT.
Also would like front floor mats with 'GT' or 'Mach-E GT' embroidered letters in copper color to match the seat accents in the GT model shown in the configure photos.

EVolution

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Camry
Country flag
Black grill add-on to make Select and Premium grills look like the one on the GT. It must be smooth and aerodynamic.

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I guess this isn't the same level of aftermarket stuff you're thinking of, but... I'll be looking to buy a good quality shade for the windshield (e.g. Covercraft UVS100). I'm also wondering if some sort of shade for the glass roof will be needed for the summer.

Whatstreet

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevrolet Volt, Ford Expedition
Occupation
Electronics Engineer
Country flag
Carbon ceramic brake rotors.

acull2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S550
Country flag
Putting the GT grill on the other models will unfortunately mean swapping the whole bumper (as grill area is one piece with bumper). Probably better looking to get it wrapped/customised.
Sponsored