JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-E GT, '69 Chevy C20, '99 Rodeo, '09 Vespa
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I'd love to see the Mach-E available in racing/car games.

I'm mostly playing The Crew 2 these days. They have several SUVs in the game and I think the Mach-E would make a fun addition.

Who do you think will get it first? Forza? Gran Turismo? iRacing? Project CARS 2?
Sponsored

NeelYang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mazda 6\2016
Country flag
Totally agree with you, the crew 2 really nice game with more over than 275 cars, motorcycles, boats and airplanes.
I think Gran Turismo will get it! I can suggest the web-based assistance that I use when I play crazy time game at 9winz. This is the most solid help as I would see it with an easy to use interface, reasonable bits and online transmissions. In addition, the site is comparably adjusted to a cell, so it is helpful to utilize it.

Last edited:

sotek2345

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e GT, 2017 Raptor, Lightning (9/5 Build)
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Country flag
Hopefully if they add it to a racing game they cheat a bit and give it more top end power / speed, otherwise it will be very slow compared to the other vehicles.

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
I'd love to see the Mach-E available in racing/car games.

I'm mostly playing The Crew 2 these days. They have several SUVs in the game and I think the Mach-E would make a fun addition.

Who do you think will get it first? Forza? Gran Turismo? iRacing? Project CARS 2?
GTA5

jglor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Dark Matter Gray RWD Mach-E
Country flag
I installed the mod and played around with it a little bit. Resprayed it so it would be as close to Dark Matter Gray as I could get it. It's very fast. Not a true substitute for the real thing, but at least I can pretend until mine finally arrives.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E in Video Games? 1633583852918

harrymackenzie

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Altis
Occupation
gaming
Country flag
I installed the mod and played about with it for a while. go or check ,I resprayed it to bring it as close to Dark Matter Gray as possible. It moves pretty quickly. It's not a true alternative for the real thing, but it'll do till mine arrives.

Last edited:

isaacbegum

First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CR-V
Occupation
Web Designer
In the games that will be released next I think it will be

ThatGuyLando

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 CR1
Occupation
Software Developer
Country flag
Forza Horizon already has a racing variant of it. If mods count there's a lot, one surprisingly accurate one was BeamNg, they even modded the infotainment system in.

johnohuc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A4
Country flag
Currently, I'm hooked on The Crew 2, and they've got quite a few SUVs in there. Adding the Mach-E to the mix would definitely bring a new level of excitement. So, who do you think will be the lucky game to feature it first? My money's on Forza, but I wouldn't be surprised if Gran Turismo, iRacing, or even Project CARS 2 jumps on the opportunity too. A funny thought came to me: what if they add cars CS2? It will be GTA, for sure.
Sponsored

Last edited: