silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
And here's a contrasting model, black preproduction Mach-E with white parts :cool:

Spotted while charging in Florida.

Black Mach-E Spotted 1.jpeg

Black Mach-E Spotted 2.jpeg
Looks like the reverse lights are just single light bar below the license plate? Also, no fog lights up front. Grrr.

Ace

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
modernmusclecars.de
Vehicles
2018 Camaro 2SS
Country flag
Another small detail on the EU model: The rear sidemarker is orange instead of red.

Cletus Goforth

First Name
Cletus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Ford F150 Lariat FX4 Supercrew
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Not at all impressed with the looks. The rear end pseudo-Musting treatment looks a little hiked up tp me. The prototype Grabber Blue car looked good, but nothing outstanding. I’m still interested, but will have to wait for the real thing. Porsche, Jaguar, Aston Martin, have better styling, but of course they are also priced out of sight for most people.

SaddledUp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Mustang GT, 2017 Raptor
Occupation
retired
Country flag
My overall concern is the car's early reliability and the safety of the lithium batteries. I don't want to ditch my fossil-fuel stallion for this electric pony. :cool:

MachSpeed

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4 SuperCrew 2015 Mustang EcoBoost convertible
Country flag
Not at all impressed with the looks. The rear end pseudo-Musting treatment looks a little hiked up tp me. The prototype Grabber Blue car looked good, but nothing outstanding. I’m still interested, but will have to wait for the real thing. Porsche, Jaguar, Aston Martin, have better styling, but of course they are also priced out of sight for most people.
To each their own tastes but I really like the styling of the Mach E.

Ericc B

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Mustang GT Fastback (a real Mustang)
Country flag
These pictures show that the rear pony emblem can be removed without a trace and the front one leaves a pony shaped recess with the same positioning pin holes that a real Mustang has.
Sponsored