Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 AWD(OLD), Ford Raptor
Occupation
Manufacturing
Country flag

Wow, that looks amazing and very fluid! I can't wait to try out Sync 4.0 on the Mach E!
Sponsored

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Interesting. At about 5:30 when he opens up the profile it shows a bunch of "apps", including Plug Share. I wonder if that is everything available to you.

Stickboy46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tesla Model 3 AWD LR
Country flag
I posted this in the other places this has been posted but I'm really surprised they didn't take the time to make sure the demo was formatted to fit on the screen properly. Makes it look really bad.

Sync4 might be the deciding factor to me. While i really hate the Tesla distribution/service model, their infotainment and other features are really tempting me. I'll likely wait until I can test drive both a Model 3 and a Mach E before deciding but how well Ford implements the Sync 4 is going to be one of the biggest unknowns and question marks to me. I have Sync 3 in my SHO, and it's not bad at all.

OP
OP
mark360

mark360

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 AWD(OLD), Ford Raptor
Occupation
Manufacturing
Country flag
I posted this in the other places this has been posted but I'm really surprised they didn't take the time to make sure the demo was formatted to fit on the screen properly. Makes it look really bad.

Sync4 might be the deciding factor to me. While i really hate the Tesla distribution/service model, their infotainment and other features are really tempting me. I'll likely wait until I can test drive both a Model 3 and a Mach E before deciding but how well Ford implements the Sync 4 is going to be one of the biggest unknowns and question marks to me. I have Sync 3 in my SHO, and it's not bad at all.
Sorry about that, didn't see it! I guess it doesn't hurt to post it several time :)
Sponsored

Reactions: UW2