Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I"ve seen a video on his channel where he talked in detail about the poor quality of his Model 3. I think he ended up exchanging it for a higher spec model. Dont remember the entire story.....you can probably search his channel for it still.

OttawaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR, F150 XLT Special Edition
Occupation
Busy!
Country flag
I wished he had included Tesla's somewhat "spotty" quality record in that analysis. The MME wins in build and ride quality by all accounts which I think is much more significant than efficiency and charging infrastructure which only matters for longer-distance trips.
Exactly!

I say thanks toTesla for bringing a real EV on the road and developing new technologies, but I would never own a Tesla because of the build quality and also the fact that they are making buyers their beta testers it seems!

Ford has been developing the MME for 4 yrs, they've been testing it for over a year on the roads, and they have a track record... ok all car makers have had issues over the years, but Ford is a far more serious and solid company than Tesla.

I often find that Tesla buyers and fans are often like Apple buyers, they buy because of the name and because of the fact that it is trendy! But mostlymany car buyers don't research much before buying. I had asked a few questions to the Montreal Tesla reps and they neveractually answered my pointy questions over quality and such. That meant a lot...

But to each their own, I know range might not at this time seem as good as Tesla's, but let,s give time to Ford to better the performance on the upcoming cars of ours.
Sponsored