Twuntish

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GTPE and 2023 Bronco Badlands(ordered)
Country flag
Does the Vin get sent to you via email? My MME GT is scheduled for production since last week and I have yet to receive one.
Email or call your dealer, in most cases they can get your vin after you get a “schedule for production” date. Mine is scheduled to be produced (if nothing changes) next week and my dealer got me my vin back in July.

tacobellcow

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Ordered: '21 Select (Silver w/appearance pack)
Occupation
Advertising Sales
Country flag
Does the Vin get sent to you via email? My MME GT is scheduled for production since last week and I have yet to receive one.
Call Ford marketing customer service.

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
Call Ford marketing customer service.
I tried that !
What a waste of time......
I was told ..... "Your order has been received but is not yet scheduled for production "......DUH !

tacobellcow

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Ordered: '21 Select (Silver w/appearance pack)
Occupation
Advertising Sales
Country flag
I tried that !
What a waste of time......
I was told ..... "Your order has been recieved but is not yet scheduled for production "......DUH !
I got that answer too, and it happened 3-4 times. Until it didn't and they said: "we have your VIN".

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Call your dealer. They can get the VIN for you.

And?

The VIN is still issued once the plant has the order no matter how long ago you placed an order.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
At this point, a VIN number isn't going to speed anything up. Might even make you more aggravated as it seemingly gets closer, but still so far away with the micro chip hold. There are so many vehicle models parked waiting for chips right now, that it is probably getting very hard to find slots for new builds of any models.

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
At this point, a VIN number isn't going to speed anything up. Might even make you more aggravated as it seemingly gets closer, but still so far away with the micro chip hold. There are so many vehicle models parked waiting for chips right now, that it is probably getting very hard to find slots for new builds of any models.
Amazes me that the greatest country on the face of the earth cant produce their own computer chips for vehicles but relies on other countries

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
Amazes me that the greatest country on the face of the earth cant produce their own computer chips for vehicles but relies on other countries
And I guaranty you that every major manufacturer is rethinking all of this as we speak. Me thinks big changes are going to come out of all this covid related disfunction. Time will tell.

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
And I guaranty you that every major manufacturer is rethinking all of this as we speak. Me thinks big changes are going to come out of all this covid related disfunction. Time will tell.
call me skeptical.........but the big money owners will continue to get the cheapest manufacturing, customer be damned

ChrisSJR

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Space White RWD ER (Spark-E), 2004 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Interesting question, but I doubt it? My VIN is showing it's a 2021 model but not scheduled for production until 10/11. Would the VIN ever change once it's established?
Jenn, my MME is scheduled for production the same week as yours and the VIN is also a 2021 model. The bigger question is when we will actually receive our cars? ?

Radish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Escape
Country flag
Where does it mention a week? It just says Thursday September 9th it won’t be selected for scheduling
Sponsored