Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
Nope. My 2021 has a production date week of 12/13
My 2021 ordered at the end of August is scheduled for the week of 12/13 ....
What I meant was Ford scheduled the remaining orders this week, for the remaining week’s upcoming in the year.
Sponsored

horsiedad

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E GT PE, Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Has anyone scheduled with a 2022 model year been able to see their window sticker yet?

FauxOperator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Toyota Tundra, 2022 Mach-E (On Order)
Country flag
I wonder why on Fords website the claimed delivery estimates are around 20-28 weeks when it seems like the actual wait times far exceed time-frame?

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
I wonder why on Fords website the claimed delivery estimates are around 20-28 weeks when it seems like the actual wait times far exceed time-frame?
One Word.............SUCKERS !

Last edited:

Blue highway

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium SR RWD
Country flag
So in real life I’m a supply chain exec for a manufacturing company. Between the chip shortage, the global logistics nightmare, and the general friction from Covid I’m surprised Ford pushed out 50K MMEs this year.

You might consider doing what I did. Order the car you want but check with local dealers for cars that come in with a buyer that backs out for any reason. I wanted a premium extended range but “settled” for a SR premium otherwise equipped as I wanted Because it’s a GREAT car and saved me 7 months of waiting.

Last edited:

Caramel

First Name
Vi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey
Country flag
So in real life I’m a supply chain exec for a manufacturing company. Between the chip shortage, the global logistics nightmare, and the general friction from Covid I’m surprised Ford pushed out 50K MMEs this year.

You might consider doing what I did. Order the car you want but check with local dealers for cars that come in with a buyer that backs out for any reason. I wanted a premium extended range but “settled” for a SR premium otherwise specked as I wanted Because it’s a GREAT car and saved me 7 months of waiting.
I've tried doing this off and on for months and gave up. I'm tired of dealing with it all. One thing that happens all the time is lack of straight forward, time saving answers. For example: Me: "Us the car you listed on our website available?" Them: five separate emails, texts and phone, none of which answer the basic yes/no question. Or I get responses that imply that I'm an idiot for not realizing the car is a customer order, sometimes very rudely. Or I told they're not selling to out of state customers, even if I fly out and complete the purchase in person. Which they are within their rights to do. All in all, while I've kept my feelers out to several local dealers, I'm done spending time trying to find a Mach-E on on a lot within 1000 miles of me. If ford.com and the other car buying websites (cars.com, Autotrader etc) only showed cars that are actually for sale, maybe I'd be more willing to keep trying.

Peugfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Linc MKX, 2021 MME Prem 4EX Infinite Blue
Country flag
I ordered MME Premium AWD ON 6/19. Ford changed to 2022 in Sept. Still not scheduled.
On the blueovals forum a Ford Moderator posted on Nov 6 that MachE 2022 MY JOB 1 date is 01/03/2022 so I believe that's when the 2022's start rolling off the assembly line. So the 2022's should be scheduled before that if they hold to their Job 1 date. I don't have any first hand info….just repeating what I read that looks credible. I reserved my Premium AWD 14 months before it was delivered on April 1st. I'm glad I had the patience to wait. I'd do it over again in a heartbeat if I had to!

Rapid Ed

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius
Country flag
On the blueovals forum a Ford Moderator posted on Nov 6 that MachE 2022 MY JOB 1 date is 01/03/2022 so I believe that's when the 2022's start rolling off the assembly line. So the 2022's should be scheduled before that if they hold to their Job 1 date. I don't have any first hand info….just repeating what I read that looks credible. I reserved my Premium AWD 14 months before it was delivered on April 1st. I'm glad I had the patience to wait. I'd do it over again in a heartbeat if I had to!
Several people here - myself included - had '21 orders converted to '22s that have build dates of 1/3 week so that checks out.

(Actually was first given 12/13... then pushed to 12/20... then pushed to 1/3, seems like each of those dates was at some point Job 1.)

Glen

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Range Rover, 2012 Dodge, 2018 Chevy, 52 M38
Occupation
Retired, building inspector / construction super for a builder in NY.
Country flag
It feels just like "The Bronco" run around. Thats whats pushed me to the MME. But I have a bit more patience for the MME. Cause I like it much better. I didnt order till Oct 18th, see how much I can take. ?

HRH

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Forester & Legacy (ordering 2022 asap)
Occupation
RN
Country flag
Several people here - myself included - had '21 orders converted to '22s that have build dates of 1/3 week so that checks out.

(Actually was first given 12/13... then pushed to 12/20... then pushed to 1/3, seems like each of those dates was at some point Job 1.)
My '21 was converted to a '22. It too was scheduled for 12/13, then 12/20, and now 01/03. Not holding my breath, just going with the flow.

Rapid Ed

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius
Country flag
My '21 was converted to a '22. It too was scheduled for 12/13, then 12/20, and now 01/03. Not holding my breath, just going with the flow.
Weirdly, I can see the new date when I login via Ford.com and check reservations/orders.

But, the Ford tracker that tracks via order# and VIN# just says "Confirmed" now (it had previously said 12/20).

SigSauer

First Name
Mark David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Preiumn in DMG, AWD, ER and 1928 Model A Ford
Occupation
Retired Sales Representative
Country flag

You might consider doing what I did. Order the car you want but check with local dealers for cars that come in with a buyer that backs out for any reason. I wanted a premium extended range but “settled” for a SR premium otherwise equipped as I wanted Because it’s a GREAT car and saved me 7 months of waiting.
How much ADM did you have to pay?

nhammerschmidt

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 VW ID.4
Country flag

I look at this as a good thing. The last of the 21s are rolling off the line late november. This could indicate that Ford is making additional hardware improvements for 2022.... or it could just indicate that they dont have parts. I am going to hope it is the former.
Sponsored