Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium 4X
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
You can join Mustang Club of America and receive Xplan PIN. There is also a list of Corporations who's employees receive Xplan pricing.

https://mustang.org/about/benefits/
You do have to be a member for 60 days to be eligible for the X-Plan.

PROOF OF ELIGIBILITY
  • For employees of eligible partner companies, you must provide a recent pay stub, company I.D., W-2 or company healthcare card. All are acceptable items to verify employment. (Note: business cards will not be accepted as proof of employment). The dealership must list the company or organization's name on the AXZD-Plan Pricing Agreement.
  • For residents in the same household as the eligible employee/retiree, driver’s licenses’ will be required for proof of residence.
  • For membership-based partner companies, you must provide a membership card that indicates a 60-day minimum membership.
Sponsored

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Thank you for the welcome...my latest orders where ordered on 11/6...pulled for production on 11/19...scheduled to be built week of 3/1/21...does your dealer have allocation?
They have not said they had allocation but they do have a demo model coming that shows shipped on the tracker. They told me they were excited as mine was their first order. Should I ask if they have allocation?

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
chapmannewcars.com
Vehicles
GT500
Country flag
They have not said they had allocation but they do have a demo model coming that shows shipped on the tracker. They told me they were excited as mine was their first order. Should I ask if they have allocation?
I would ask if they have allocation...

Here is what my Ford rep said from today:

me: When is the next round of allocation? If someone reserves with me, when would I get the allocation to pull?

him: March…retails get pulled without allocation

me: Should they put in a reservation or just put it in the order bank?

him: I would do it via reservation

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
I would ask if they have allocation...

Here is what my Ford rep said from today:

me: When is the next round of allocation? If someone reserves with me, when would I get the allocation to pull?

him: March…retails get pulled without allocation

me: Should they put in a reservation or just put it in the order bank?

him: I would do it via reservation
Thanks. Will ask. Does this mean on should shop dealers with the aim of finding one with allocation?

OP
OP
DealerInsider

DealerInsider

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
chapmannewcars.com
Vehicles
GT500
Country flag
Thanks. Will ask. Does this mean on should shop dealers with the aim of finding one with allocation?
I would shop dealers regardless...once you get a confirmation of pricing you are comfortable with, place a reservation to that dealer

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
If you hold at least 100 shares of Ford stock in your name, you will also qualify. I believe you must have owned it for at least a year - not sure the exact time, but there is a minimum.
6 months:

Ford Motor Company - Investors - Resources

Ford Motor Company offers the “Friends and Neighbors” pricing discount to our qualifying shareholders. To be eligible, you must show you are a current Ford Motor Company shareholder who has held a minimum of one hundred (100) shares of Ford Motor Company stock for at least the past 6 months. We call this discount the Shareholder X-Plan Program.​
The application for a shareholder X-Plan Pin (X-Pin) can be found at the link below. All further instructions are included in this document​
You can also obtain the application and submit additional questions about how the plan works by contacting the AXZ Headquarters using the contact information below.​
Contact AXZ Headquarters
Telephone: 1-800-348-7709
Email: [email protected]

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
The sales may go down, but the expense may follow...at a domestic dealer, paying "A" or "B" techs $25+/hour, plus the filter, plus the oil, $39.95 and under oil changes are a loss...we also have lost productivity hours on just oil changes with the tech getting the car from a parking space, waiting for parts (oil/filter), parking it back...we would be better served to have them handling warranty work for customers...and that's just the tip of the iceberg...

We will just need to adapt...concentrate on our employees and customers...the manufacturer will do what they need to do...we have adapted for years with changes
Thanks for answering, and I hope you continue to do well. Letting their dealership network atrophy would be a real shame, both for the economy and for the opportunity lost.

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
6 months:

Ford Motor Company - Investors - Resources

Ford Motor Company offers the “Friends and Neighbors” pricing discount to our qualifying shareholders. To be eligible, you must show you are a current Ford Motor Company shareholder who has held a minimum of one hundred (100) shares of Ford Motor Company stock for at least the past 6 months. We call this discount the Shareholder X-Plan Program.​
The application for a shareholder X-Plan Pin (X-Pin) can be found at the link below. All further instructions are included in this document​
You can also obtain the application and submit additional questions about how the plan works by contacting the AXZ Headquarters using the contact information below.​
Contact AXZ Headquarters​
Telephone: 1-800-348-7709​
Thank you thank you thank you! ?

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Thank you thank you thank you! ?
you're welcome. before I worked for a "partner" company I once got an X-Plan PIN through this process and it wasn't too bad. basically broker statements and the form were enough... they turned it around fairly quickly as I recall.
Sponsored

Reactions: Nav