Magnetic ride control adjustment on GTPE?

MachETX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E ordered
Country flag
MME members hello,

Is there a way to adjust the ride control on the GTPE? I would like to try various settings to see which one works best for me. In reading all I can find, it kinda appears like drive modes is the only way.

Btw- I only have 450 miles, and this is the most fun and versatile car I have ever owned. The speed and performance of my vet, with the cargo/people payload of a SUV. Then efficiency to boot. I love this car, great job Ford, despite the learning curve which has affected so many prior to mine.
Sponsored

intensifi

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT
Country flag
Magna-ride shocks can be tuned with software.

i have not heard of any tuning kits for these cars - yet.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
MME members hello,

Is there a way to adjust the ride control on the GTPE? I would like to try various settings to see which one works best for me. In reading all I can find, it kinda appears like drive modes is the only way.

Btw- I only have 450 miles, and this is the most fun and versatile car I have ever owned. The speed and performance of my vet, with the cargo/people payload of a SUV. Then efficiency to boot. I love this car, great job Ford, despite the learning curve which has affected so many prior to mine.
The only adjustments you can make to the ride are the three drives modes - Whisper, Engage, and Unbridle(d) in order from softest to hardest.
Sponsored