Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Carbonized Grey Premium AWD
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
I'm already on the waitlist for CVRP because I bought my MME on 5/8/21... So close! The email said "rebate has been reserved for $2000" but then it also says all applications submitted after 4/23 are on a waitlist. I'm currently in the 3 month processing period to see what happens. I did, however, get the $1500 rebate and somehow another $2500 rebate through the dealer for using their financing, which I already refinanced.

Overall, not bad incentives!

RedStallion

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, et al
Country flag
They tout incentives for people making under $51k, (obviously paying no taxes and getting no tax rebates) to buy an EV with over $50k sticker price. What sense does it make? People with such low income buy used cars for a few thousand dollars, no incentives can compete with that. Perhaps only students still living on their parents support and having meager income of their own would be interested in those measures.

Scarpia

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infinite Blue Premium, Standard Range, RWD
Country flag
They tout incentives for people making under $51k, (obviously paying no taxes and getting no tax rebates) to buy an EV with over $50k sticker price.
It's not at all obvious to me that people making under $51K pay no taxes and get no tax rebates.
Also, there are plenty of EVs that do not have a sticker price over $50K.

Lots of stereotyping in your post that isn't necessarily true.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.