harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Carbonizied gray - FE
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I have noticed if i am using the sync nav, if i have multiple stops the mileage in IC does not count down. All the info displayed is for entire trip, would prefer the info to next waypoint. However would really like the mileage to countdown in the IC
Sponsored

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I have noticed if i am using the sync nav, if i have multiple stops the mileage in IC does not count down. All the info displayed is for entire trip, would prefer the info to next waypoint. However would really like the mileage to countdown in the IC
Same here. I find it annoying because Sync3 did count down the total trip and also calculated miles and arrival time to the next waypoint.

SpacePony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-e Preimum AWD Ext. Battery
Country flag
Same here. I find it annoying because Sync3 did count down the total trip and also calculated miles and arrival time to the next waypoint.
In the navigation you can change to see the time/distance to your next destination by tapping on either values of the bar at the bottom, and selecting “via distance” and “via arrival” and “via in.”

OP
OP
milepost1

milepost1

First Name
harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Carbonizied gray - FE
Occupation
retired
Country flag
In the navigation you can change to see the time/distance to your next destination by tapping on either values of the bar at the bottom, and selecting “via distance” and “via arrival” and “via in.”
Damn forgot to scroll. Thank you! Does it fix the milage issue in IC?

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Wow! Thanks!

Reading this and I am thinking....."bar at bottom.....what bar at the bottom?". So I go out and look and you opened up a whole new world for me with the navigation features. I use this thing all the time so it's exciting to see this other stuff.

Ford Mustang Mach-E multiple stops in nav does not count down milage in IC 1618270444729

The Left and Right sections bring up the same sub-menu.
Ford Mustang Mach-E multiple stops in nav does not count down milage in IC 1618270512039

The center area is labeled "Where am I?" and you have to scroll to see more stuff....
Ford Mustang Mach-E multiple stops in nav does not count down milage in IC 1618270669476

Scroll down....
Ford Mustang Mach-E multiple stops in nav does not count down milage in IC 1618270717829

scroll down a little further to the end....
Ford Mustang Mach-E multiple stops in nav does not count down milage in IC 1618270777804

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Program a destination and some more stuff is available.
I normally get 3 route choices. These might be Quickest, Shortest and most Economical since that is how my Focus Electric would display the routes but I am not convinced this is what happens in the Mach-E. In this example....the 37 mile route would normally take about 49 minutes but traffic must be heavy right now so plan for an extra 5 minutes to the trip duration. You can look at the other choices to see if the estimation is affected by traffic or construction etc.

Ford Mustang Mach-E multiple stops in nav does not count down milage in IC 1618271696295

If you pull the blue bar up towards the top of the screen then there is more stuff below this that comes into view.....
The star is where you can save a favorite. Took me forever to find this......
Ford Mustang Mach-E multiple stops in nav does not count down milage in IC 1618271819521

Read down a little further and there is some more useful stuff.
I like the estimated miles of range at the destination. That might be pretty useful someday....

Ford Mustang Mach-E multiple stops in nav does not count down milage in IC 1618271926939