Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT
Occupation
Operations Manager
Country flag
Maybe @Ford Motor Company can jump in …. A few things I don’t understand
A: why does the brake coach only work when I am in engaged? Yes I see the bar on other settings bu why only on engaged does it pop up
B: why do I have to disconnect Apple CarPlay in order for my in car Wi-Fi to work
C: Why is it so important to keep the car plugged in even when it’s not charging. I don’t understand if the car is not charging how is it maintaining anything if I have my limits set
D: when I enter my code on the door the frunk opens Trying several different things that were suggested none are working
E: is there another number on the door code to open the trunk ?
F: why in the name of god do I have to keep resetting my radio stations? Even though they are saved in my profile
G: had to use my second key as the primary after a shop visit. Why
I am sure most of the questions were answered somewhere else. I got tired of searching
Sponsored

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
B. A limitation with CarPlay and Android Auto means your phone uses it's wifi connection AND Bluetooth to connect to the car. It's my understanding the limitation is on the phone end as most phones can only connect to one wifi network at once.

OP
OP
Caliroute1

Caliroute1

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E GT
Occupation
Operations Manager
Country flag
B. A limitation with CarPlay and Android Auto means your phone uses it's wifi connection AND Bluetooth to connect to the car. It's my understanding the limitation is on the phone end as most phones can only connect to one wifi network at once.
Humm. Well that makes sense. Thank you