Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Another fun one, a race car jump point for charging the 12V battery. 😎🐩

Ford Mustang Mach-E My 2023 Mach-E GTPe Build Project - I wish there were more mods available IMG_2943

Ford Mustang Mach-E My 2023 Mach-E GTPe Build Project - I wish there were more mods available IMG_2944

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
OP
OP
Fluid Dynamics
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 GTPe
Occupation
Construction
Country flag

I use my frunk for gym bag, wet wetsuits and towels.... anything that I don't want jacking up the interior of the car

Question on this though.....is that primarily for tailgating, or does it actually fill in in the interior too?

OP
OP
Fluid Dynamics
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 GTPe
Occupation
Construction
Country flag
Here's a fun one: The physical rear liftgate switch that @markboris and @i8iridium pioneered. 😎🐩

Ford Mustang Mach-E My 2023 Mach-E GTPe Build Project - I wish there were more mods available IMG_7600
This is on the list.....

I also wish there was a way to open the frunk from keyfob - I use the door access code all the time, but I hate having to always punch in the unlock code first.... I also wish 5/6 opened the tailgate like it does on most other Fords.....

OP
OP
Fluid Dynamics
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 GTPe
Occupation
Construction
Country flag
How TF do you see out of your side windows at night?

My wife asked the same question when I brought it home..... but the reality is the only time I have an issue is if there are no streetlights or any other light source around - in those cases I simply roll the window down.

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
My last project car was a Ford Maverick XL that I fully customized over the course of a year before turning it over to one of the sales guys at work.

So far I have done the following to the Mach-E:
  1. Powder coated the wheels
  2. EV-Vita illuminated wheel center caps
  3. Black lug nuts
  4. Ford Mustang Mach-E My 2023 Mach-E GTPe Build Project - I wish there were more mods available IMG_7600

Ford Mustang Mach-E My 2023 Mach-E GTPe Build Project - I wish there were more mods available IMG_7600

I've always been a fan of those wheels since I first saw a pre-production GT at the Washington Auto Show. The powder coating looks even better with the black, while maintaining that great look that reminds me of the Goldfinger Aston Martin's wheels.

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
I use my frunk for gym bag, wet wetsuits and towels.... anything that I don't want jacking up the interior of the car

Question on this though.....is that primarily for tailgating, or does it actually fill in in the interior too?
I presume you're referring to the sound system. If so, suggest you read the OP's post, but yes, IIRC he has replaced all the speakers on the inside too.

AliRafiee

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT - Grabber Blue
Occupation
Software Eng.
Country flag
Just remembered that you are missing a bunch of mods.
Top spoiler, carbon fiber mirror covers, front splitter, rear louvers, rear grab handle, charge port cover, shit ton of interior mods.
Sponsored