My Mach E Windshield Cracked

rkpaul

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Musgang Mach E
Country flag
Hi All,

Need some advice. My Mach E Windshield cracked yesterday as I was driving on the freeway, The car was in motion suddenly heard a large pop sound. Could not figure out what happened, no objects and nothing seemed to have hit the car. Thought the tire might have popped or the luggage in the trunk might have displaced. Took a stop and found out that the Windshield is popped.
I just got all my recalls done few weeks back at my ford dealer. Don't know how this happed. I was driving on a freeway at a speed of about 65 - 70 miles/hr.
What are my options - Will Ford dealer replace the Windshield or at least repair the windshield?
Or do I need to contact Geico insurance ( my car insurance)?
I want to have original windshield incase it needs to be replaced.
How much will be the cost to get this fixed?
My car is just 8 months old and I have a cracked windshield. Never happened to any of my cars. Very sad :(. I maintain it very well but now its cracked :(
Please let me know
Thanks!!! in Advance
Ford Mustang Mach-E My Mach E Windshield Cracked MachE Windshield
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
That's pretty clearly an impact mark, wouldn't you think? Ford doesn't cover a rock or other debris hitting your windshield (nor does any other auto maker). Contact your insurance company. Glass claims MAY have a different deductible, or no deductible (required in some states).
Sponsored