Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
On 5/21 I used the 2 at the Convention Center: 1 was dead, other wouldn't talk to the Mach E; and the 2 at the Library: neither would talk to the Mach E.
Yikes. Did you give the support line a call to let them know? The guy I spoke with welcomed the feedback and asked the condition of the chargers and if there was any trash around. Seemed rather caring about the process.
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Yikes. Did you give the support line a call to let them know? The guy I spoke with welcomed the feedback and asked the condition of the chargers and if there was any trash around. Seemed rather caring about the process.
The 800 number on the charger was out of service and the other had a message it was only open 9-5 M-F. I haven't called since I got home but did report them on PlugShare.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Rivian R1T, 23 Tesla MYP
Occupation
IT Engineering
Country flag
The 800 number on the charger was out of service and the other had a message it was only open 9-5 M-F. I haven't called since I got home but did report them on PlugShare.
Good deal. I'll be back down in a few weeks and will test them out. Maybe repairs have been made, who knows...

rfrommd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium ER RWD
Country flag
Yes its true. [20 cents per minute instead of per kWh]
Sigh. I guess I'll have go through the HOA rigamarole to install an outlet at my townhouse for the mobile charger.

To Bethany's credit I think ~10 L2 units have been installed in town.
Other than the 4 around the intersection of Garfield & Penn Ave that PlugShare knows about, where are the others?

As it was after May 15 I also had to pay to park, $2.50 per hour. Parking is free from 11pm thru 10am.
... which would be great for Bethany EV owners, since the town is walkable enough that you could charge overnight while sleeping at your place. Except for that whole $12/hr thing.

rfrommd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium ER RWD
Country flag
I was unable to get the Salisbury Royal Farms 50kW unit to function this winter. It seems to be
in a state of permanent disrepair now according to PlugShare.
Just about *all* of the Royal Farms chargers on the Eastern Shore are in a permanent state of disrepair according to PlugShare, and the comments imply that RoFo doesn't seem to care. Super disappointing, especially when those chargers were introduced with a whole lot of hoopla several years ago.

On the recent Bethany trip I was unable to activate either 50kW EVGo unit at the Queenstown Outlet Mall. PlugShare rates them poorly at 1.4 out of 10.
Yikes. Last I poked around PlugShare in March, that location was rated 10/10.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
Sponsored