Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD LR
Country flag
Has anybody gotten this today?
Screenshot_20230620-073717.png
Just got this. 22 AWD LR.

The software has been in bad shape lately.

- Outgoing phone call has no audio on first attempt. You must redial.
- Walk away lock not always working.
- Drive mode defaulting back to Engage from either Unbridle OR Whisper in the middle of a drive.
- Profiles occasionally do not load.
- Navigation will randomly begin voicing you home from somewhere else for no reason.
- 360 Camera occasionally does not load. If this happens the only fix is a infotainment reboot.
- Pressing the manual camera button when you're not quite at the low speed yet should kick in the camera within a few seconds when you ARE at the correct speed. My 2018 Kia did this properly - there's no excuse that it doesn't work like this here.

And what happens when you click the new internal feedback button? It gives you an moronic multiple choice questionnaire that is never relevant.

Do better Ford. Demand better customer.

iam-s-Hon

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 MME Premium AWD ER Iconic Silver
Country flag
Before this update I charged to 90% and I have 2021 Job 1 and the ext battery it showed 290 miles in the GOM. After this update I charged to 90% the next day and showed 210 miles in the GOM. Neither one is correct I am sure it will fix itself overtime but I found that odd. I usually land around 250 miles at 90%
Mines worse. Charged up early this morning to 90% and my GOM says 114mi. Something is off and I'm looking around for some info. May try resetting driving history.

Kabish

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Mustang
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Ya, wish mine never got this update... My PAAK has been rock solid with zero issues. In 2021 I had some issues, but nothing like what others were having.

I would say 90% of the time my car won't auto lock with the walk way function now. I would park my car at work, by the time I got to the next row of cars it would lock, every day. Now I've walked 3 rows of cars and its not locking. Stopped at the gas station today, typically it would lock by the time I got to the pumps, nothing now. I just parked my car in my garage and walked down to my gate, which is a decent ways away, to close it. Typically my car will lock maybe 20' or so from the garage, now nodda..

its super annoying.... Ford please fix it..

Jeffvisor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Mines worse. Charged up early this morning to 90% and my GOM says 114mi. Something is off and I'm looking around for some info. May try resetting driving history.
good idea let me know if that works. I charged to 100% to see if that would fix it and it showed 230 miles it should be 270. Very odd!

iam-s-Hon

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 MME Premium AWD ER Iconic Silver
Country flag

Jeffvisor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach-e
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

MachEMaster

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 GMC Yukon GT
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Country flag
I need "Hand Carwash" mode on my paak, so I can get the mitt soapy, before my mirrors keep folding in. Haha.

Kaplan

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E 2021
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Not to be rude, but a search for 21B36 would have probably been the better option before posting.
It’s an update on an update. Last week end result messed up my phone contact. Ford has a fix but only through service

DevSecOps

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Audi SQ5 / '23 Rivian R1T / '23 M3P
Occupation
CISO
Country flag
Your on a thread for the 21B36 update
Yeah and this is an OTA power up. It's not an update that you have to take the car in for service to receive. So I'm wondering where you gathered that you have to do that.
Sponsored