Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Yeah I saw 46-57 KW when >80% SoC back in May during my run to Washington to get my dog. Only got over 90% once when we were eating. It was at 45 KW when I unplugged at 92% (only needed 83% to make the next stop with a 10% buffer). 🤪🐩
Sponsored

MachEnthusiast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GT
Occupation
Software PM
Country flag
The recall software update is not 2.8.3.
Yes, this was already pointed out to me right above your reply. Thanks. From other threads I've read, I'm not the only one conflating the two.

MME_Adventurist

First Name
Zack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Select RWD Comfort & Tech Package
Country flag
We do not know the exact date for the hardware changeover. We suspect that it is after May 25. What we know is that cars were held up at the end of the production line for the software. The “C” part has been available for just under a month, so a car whose production started in July should have the latest hardware. This is conjecture on my part, as I do not know this for a fact. 🤷‍♂️🐩
My guess is yes. My car was scheduled for production the week of May 30th and for about two weeks nothing seemed to be built. My vehicle was eventually built 6/18 nearly three weeks after the scheduled date. I’m assuming that three week gap was to get the more robust part (i hope).

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
My guess is yes. My car was scheduled for production the week of May 30th and for about two weeks nothing seemed to be built. My vehicle was eventually built 6/18 nearly three weeks after the scheduled date. I’m assuming that three week gap was to get the more robust part (i hope).
Not sure about your specific car, but officially the production hold was for the recall update (software only). We do not know the exact dates for the “B” part and the “C” part to have been cut in. We do know that the “B” part was available a few months ago and the ”C” part was available a bit later. The assumption is that the changeovers happened on or around those dates. This would mean that the cars held up in late May likely had the “B” part but not the 22S41 software.
Sponsored