Not getting Ford Pass Notifications

Jako607

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bolt
Country flag
Wondering if it's the latest version of the app or what. Samsung Galaxy S21 running Android 11. When I first got my MME I got all notifications from the app, no issues. Haven't changed any settings on app or in phone and now I don't get any. I have to open the app, go to Account, and look for messages. If the car alarm goes off, charging finishes, etc, I'll get the message in the app but no notification anymore. Checked app settings and permissions, all permissions allowed, all notifications allowed. Anyone else having this issue? For what it's worth the app also crashes now every time when I try to set charging times, didn't used to do that. So I'm wondering if it's just this version of the app.
Sponsored

Ponypower50

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I am also having problems with Ford Pass. I cannot get to Connected services like I did before.

Jake Blues

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium ER RWD Space White
Country flag
Wondering if it's the latest version of the app or what. Samsung Galaxy S21 running Android 11. When I first got my MME I got all notifications from the app, no issues. Haven't changed any settings on app or in phone and now I don't get any. I have to open the app, go to Account, and look for messages. If the car alarm goes off, charging finishes, etc, I'll get the message in the app but no notification anymore. Checked app settings and permissions, all permissions allowed, all notifications allowed. Anyone else having this issue? For what it's worth the app also crashes now every time when I try to set charging times, didn't used to do that. So I'm wondering if it's just this version of the app.

I just got my Mach-E and I also have an S21 and am not getting notifications. Did you ever resolve this issue?
Sponsored