harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Carbonizied gray - FE
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Made a trip put in destination and two way points along the way. 120 miles for entire trip. Charge says 200 miles.
On the instrument cluster shows 200 miles with 120 to destination. As I am driving the end point on IC remains 120 miles. Eventually as battery went below 120 miles the car says I won't make it to my destination without charging and adds charging stations. In reality I had plenty of charge as there were only 40 miles left not 120 miles.
The other odd part is it routed me to a non existent charging station.
First question how do I tell it I don't want to stop at charging station and when I add way points why would the distance traveled not go down?
Sponsored

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Did you enter a round trip? I haven't tried it, but apparently the "distance to final destination" isn't to the first waypoint but to the last. Also, you can change it to not insert charging stops automatically, I think in the config button for the NAV itself - I did it 3 months ago so forget exactly where it is

OP
OP
milepost1

milepost1

First Name
harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Carbonizied gray - FE
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Did you enter a round trip? I haven't tried it, but apparently the "distance to final destination" isn't to the first waypoint but to the last. Also, you can change it to not insert charging stops automatically, I think in the config button for the NAV itself - I did it 3 months ago so forget exactly where it is
the concern was the milage never went down. It stayed at 120 miles until you turn car off and back on then milage will change. once the battery registered less than 120 miles left, told me i would need to stop and charge. i had plenty of charge battery indicated 100 miles and in reality only had 40 miles to go not the 120. it only seems to do this when you add waypoints.
Sponsored