Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 F-150 Lariat, 2018 Honda Pilot
Occupation
Government
Country flag
I placed an order last week. Talked to my dealer and they indicated they receive and accepted it. But on my order information on the website there's no checkmark next to the "accepted by dealer" box. Clearly, I know I have a while to wait, but does anyone know the typical timing for these boxes to get checked?
Sponsored

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I placed an order last week. Talked to my dealer and they indicated they receive and accepted it. But on my order information on the website there's no checkmark next to the "accepted by dealer" box. Clearly, I know I have a while to wait, but does anyone know the typical timing for these boxes to get checked?
pretty sure it was a couple of days for me.

I think there's some overnight batch processing going on.

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
My dealer had not accepted my order because I changed my mind on color and the wanted to ask their rep how to go about it. They had the call and accepted my order. Within 2 hours my checkmark filled and car graphic in Carbonized Grey showed up. The next AM they changed my color to Rapid Red in the system and the graphic turned Rapid Red on my order page even before the dealer contacted me saying the color change went through.

I would call Ford marketing and ask them what they see as your order status.

OP
OP

tulsawillis

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Government
Country flag
My dealer had not accepted my order because I changed my mind on color and the wanted to ask their rep how to go about it. They had the call and accepted my order. Within 2 hours my checkmark filled and car graphic in Carbonized Grey showed up. The next AM they changed my color to Rapid Red in the system and the graphic turned Rapid Red on my order page even before the dealer contacted me saying the color change went through.
Interesting. Well, I've been texting with the dealer and they said I'm good to go. I wonder if there's someone at Ford I can call...

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Interesting. Well, I've been texting with the dealer and they said I'm good to go. I wonder if there's someone at Ford I can call...
1 800-392-3673

My car was the first ever MachE my dealer has ordered for a customer, I don't think they were 100% on the flow requirements.

OP
OP

tulsawillis

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Government
Country flag
1 800-392-3673

My car was the first ever MachE my dealer has ordered for a customer, I don't think they were 100% on the flow requirements.
I wondered about that. I will call tomorrow. Thank you!

OP
OP

tulsawillis

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Government
Country flag
1 800-392-3673

Thanks again for the info. I was about to call the number and I logged on this morning and it had the checkmark next to the "order accepted by dealer" box.

animatorelt

First Name
Mr. E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Clarity
Country flag
I just recently placed an online order too, but has yet to convert to "order accepted by dealer." Dealer says the next step is dependent on Ford, whereas Ford says it's in the dealer's hands.

Continuing off the OP's question, how many days did it take for your orders (for anybody reading this) to be accepted by dealer?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I just recently placed an online order too, but has yet to convert to "order accepted by dealer." Dealer says the next step is dependent on Ford, whereas Ford says it's in the dealer's hands.

Continuing off the OP's question, how many days did it take for your orders (for anybody reading this) to be accepted by dealer?
Minutes.

OP
OP

tulsawillis

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Government
Country flag

I placed my order on 1/1, and by 1/8 it had been accepted by dealer and indicated so on the order page.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag

it took mine a few days to accept mainly because I was the first one to push them on it, I think, so they weren't exactly sure what I was talking about (I think other purchasers have benefited from my efforts ;))... then a couple of days or so to have it show on the Ford site.
Sponsored