First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E CA Route 1 (Star White)
Country flag
Hello Mach-E's,

I just ordered mine last week. I see the dealer has accepted the order any Idea how much time will take to reach production and its completion and when I will receive my car? Since I am from NJ?
I ordered on March 15th. Got a notification from Ford of scheduled build date on March 25th. Scheduled build date is tentatively on the week of May 9th.
Sponsored

Sweetwater

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Country flag
Ordered from dealer 1-29-20. Order went in 7-1-20. Picked up my
Mach 3-27-21. Yes 2 days short of 14 months. And you know what
IT WAS DAMN WELL WORTH IT !!!!!!!! ?:p:)

Ma9573

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: Mach E CA Rte1
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Just to keep the expectations real - I ordered on 10/25, it's not in production yet - build week supposed to be 04/18. If it goes well, I guess it's another two months till I get it - probably end of June, July. Not necessarily your wait will be that long, but you should get the idea.
I see you're in the East Bay. I grabbed my car off the lot, so cancelled my original order at Future Ford. Before the dealer finally refunded my order, I got word it shipped around March 20th. So if you're in the market for a Carbonized Route 1 and want it a little quicker, I'd ping them about it ?

Larry

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ranger and Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I ordered on March 15th. Got a notification from Ford of scheduled build date on March 25th. Scheduled build date is tentatively on the week of May 9th.
Did you happen to order from a big, high volume dealer?

Trying to make sense out this. I was wondering if higher volume dealers got priority.

CivilJeep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E 4X, Jeep Wrangler 4XE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I wonder if this has something to do with your being in California. Your order/build timeline is virtually unheard of. With the California Route 1, and Tesla being HQ'd there, I wouldn't be surprised to find that Ford is prioritizing deliveries there.

vinny2487

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E CA Route 1 (Star White)
Country flag
Did you happen to order from a big, high volume dealer?

Trying to make sense out this. I was wondering if higher volume dealers got priority.
Yes. In fact the same ownership group has another Ford dealership just 10 miles away.

Larry

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ranger and Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Yes. In fact the same ownership group has another Ford dealership just 10 miles away.
I wonder if that’s the secret. Mine only has 2 MMEs on order and a total new inventory of a few dozen vehicles.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Well, I spoke too soon: I just received the call: My car is at the dealer in Naples. Tomorrow is the day, Yeah!!

Best luck to all of you.....
Congratulations Reinhard!

supertramp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Honda Pilot,2012 Honda Civic,Premium std rwd
Country flag
I see you're in the East Bay. I grabbed my car off the lot, so cancelled my original order at Future Ford. Before the dealer finally refunded my order, I got word it shipped around March 20th. So if you're in the market for a Carbonized Route 1 and want it a little quicker, I'd ping them about it ?
Thanks. Unfortunately for me, Route 1 is missing few features I would like to have in my car, plus, I am looking for Shadow Black - one of the least popular colors, at least on this forum :)

karmamule

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR RWD, 2020 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Developer
Country flag
Much like the number of licks it takes to get to the center of a TootsiePop, the world may never know.
106. Back when I was around 12 years old I kept count one time.

I wish my Mach-E delivery date were that easy.

OP
OP
sweekrut

sweekrut

First Name
Son
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e
Country flag
To give you an idea (NJ, not that it matters):

Ordered 12-24-2020. Production scheduled 02-18-2021 with scheduled build week of 05-03-2021.

If build stays on schedule, I may have the car in July, which might be good timing as the $5000 NJ State point-of-sale rebate might go into effect on July 1st (details expected in June).

I don't think many people who ordered after early January have build dates yet.
You might only qualify for $5000 if it's below 55k MSRP. Do you have an update on NJ rebate?

SAM

First Name
SAM
Threads
Reaction score
A little bit of a mystical kingdom, like Camelot
Vehicles
Premium MME4X Iconic Silver
Country flag
You might only qualify for $5000 if it's below 55k MSRP. Do you have an update on NJ rebate?
Kept it below $55K. Premium 4X with standard color MSRP is $54,700 (D&D doesn't count toward MSRP). No updates yet.

OP
OP
sweekrut

sweekrut

First Name
Son
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-e
Country flag
Kept it below $55K. Premium 4X with standard color MSRP is $54,700 (D&D doesn't count toward MSRP). No updates yet.
D&D? do you mean delivery charges??