joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Rapid Red Mach E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
I just tracked two cars from KC to Atlanta and they were 13 days and 11 days respectively.
KC on 2/5 - Atlanta Dealer on 2/18
KC on 2/27 - Atlanta Dealer on 3/10

My pals app updated today with a 3/14 date in KC. Hoping the train keeps on improving..
Angela Krause had two more Mach Es show up in their inventory. I can't get them to pull up on the ford tracker, so I don't know when they left Mexico, but one took 8 days from KC to delivery, and the other took 11 days, which lines up with their two FCTP cars.

I'm expecting my car that got to KC on 3/11 starting today. Today is very optimistic, Friday is within reason, and after Monday I consider it late. So, I bet you see your car next Thursday
Sponsored

mixduptransistor

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
One final bit of tracking info I figured out by tracking several units headed to my local dealer is that the truck seems to show up at the same time every time there's a delivery. Across 4 different deliveries, they all showed up within a few minutes of each other (12:30-ish PM, after leaving about an hour before that)

So, if you look at the freight bills you can probably figure out when your dealer usually gets their cars so you know about what time of the day to check so you aren't refreshing palsapp every 30 minutes

mixduptransistor

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
Okay..palsapp sequencing question...
My car is on the way to Atlanta. Beginning of the month I had a "Pending" with the origin of Atlanta
Mar 11 it was delivered to NS Voltz, and that delivery was the only entry
This morning I now have that delivery and now I have a new entry for "Pending" with Origin Atlanta and Destination my dealership. This is the trip from the train to the dealership

Typically, does this mean that the train has arrived in Atlanta? Does it mean the truck has left with the car? Just wondering if anyone has a handle on when the second trip shows up on palsapp in comparison to what is happening on the ground

photocyclist

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
Okay..palsapp sequencing question...
My car is on the way to Atlanta. Beginning of the month I had a "Pending" with the origin of Atlanta
Mar 11 it was delivered to NS Voltz, and that delivery was the only entry
This morning I now have that delivery and now I have a new entry for "Pending" with Origin Atlanta and Destination my dealership. This is the trip from the train to the dealership

Typically, does this mean that the train has arrived in Atlanta? Does it mean the truck has left with the car? Just wondering if anyone has a handle on when the second trip shows up on palsapp in comparison to what is happening on the ground
I saw this last week with another Atlanta vehicle. In the AM it was 'pending' but then by the afternoon/evening it showed as delivered and you could see the signature from the dealer.

mixduptransistor

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
I saw this last week with another Atlanta vehicle. In the AM it was 'pending' but then by the afternoon/evening it showed as delivered and you could see the signature from the dealer.
Exactly what I was hoping for, I assumed it probably meant that the order for the truck from the airport to the dealership had made a move. Bad news is the dealer is closed on Sunday

Ciero

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4x Premium Edition, Explorer Sport
Country flag
Any idea what a vehicle status of "Picked" means in palsapp? The primary site is still showing pending, but I was excited to see a change in the last hour or so.

"VehicleStatus": "Picked" is what it currently shows, when it was "ASN" up until that point.

CHeil402

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi A4, 2021 MME
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Any idea what a vehicle status of "Picked" means in palsapp? The primary site is still showing pending, but I was excited to see a change in the last hour or so.

"VehicleStatus": "Picked" is what it currently shows, when it was "ASN" up until that point.
My understanding is that it was picked up by the truck but not yet delivered. I think there is only a short time it's in this status if you're getting a second train ride because it's just shifting the cars from one rail yard to a nearby one.

mixduptransistor

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
So, turns out that is not universal. I'm still in "pending" and the car definitely did not get to the dealer (I went and checked)

I suspect that because I hit that status on a Saturday it might be loaded on a truck at the yard but won't leave until Monday. Of course it may be a week. At this point I'm going to stop obsessing quite so much since I can't do anything about it anyway :)

Ciero

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My understanding is that it was picked up by the truck but not yet delivered. I think there is only a short time it's in this status if you're getting a second train ride because it's just shifting the cars from one rail yard to a nearby one.
I also see a "Bayed Date" of today has appeared. That seems to indicate that it arrived in Kansas City after only 11 days of transport? That seems like pretty good timing so far if so.

photocyclist

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
So, turns out that is not universal. I'm still in "pending" and the car definitely did not get to the dealer (I went and checked)

I suspect that because I hit that status on a Saturday it might be loaded on a truck at the yard but won't leave until Monday. Of course it may be a week. At this point I'm going to stop obsessing quite so much since I can't do anything about it anyway :)
Some dealers won't accept deliveries on the weekends. I can see my dealer only accepts M-F from 9-3.. so yes - hopefully yours is just pending until Monday! Mine is supposed to be here Wednesday. Can't wait for the wait to be over...

mixduptransistor

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
Some dealers won't accept deliveries on the weekends. I can see my dealer only accepts M-F from 9-3.. so yes - hopefully yours is just pending until Monday! Mine is supposed to be here Wednesday. Can't wait for the wait to be over...
Yep, that was it. Looked at a waybill for an earlier car and they only take deliveries M-F 9-3

Checked today and my car has now been dispatched! There are two other Mach E's and an Explorer headed for my dealer, and an F-450, Ranger, F-150, and Explorer headed to Cumming all on the same truck

It's happening!

mixduptransistor

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Country flag
It happened!
Ford Mustang Mach-E palsapp train tracking 1616420766086

Exactly on the schedule I expected, which was a week before the original ETA End Date, and two weeks before the revised ETA End Date I got last week

Ciero

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So does anyone know what this may mean on Jack Cooper Transport? It's got my dealership listed as the destination now, and this was the only other change:

"VehicleStatus": "Paired", (from Picked)

I know, I literally check the site all day long looking for changes, and then when they happen I don't know what they mean. ;)

Grux40

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium RWD Ext. Range - Infinite Blue
Occupation
CTO
Country flag
My order on palsapp shows delivered into Louisville. Final destination is in Columbus, Ohio. Any idea how long it sits before its put on a truck and hits the road?

Ciero

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My order on palsapp shows delivered into Louisville. Final destination is in Columbus, Ohio. Any idea how long it sits before its put on a truck and hits the road?
Here are a couple others to compare
Ford Mustang Mach-E palsapp train tracking 1616514360843
Ford Mustang Mach-E palsapp train tracking 1616514301018