phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Premium Rapid Red
Occupation
retired
Country flag
trutolife27.....hope you continue to offer us your valued comments......when I was much younger, we use the term "beer muscles" when guys suddenly got tough after drinking a few.....now it's "internet muscles", not being face to face makes people say and do what they might not face to face.....I read the comments here and on the other thread and ask you to ignore those who find it necessary to attack......one poster said, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything. my mother's voice was ringing in my ears, haha.....you and the other "insiders" have been a breath of fresh air on this forum, please continue to provide us with any info that makes the waiting easier......I understand your frustration, earlier in the year, on a thread about covid on this forum, I made the comment that I came to this site to get away from all the terrible news and could we please have this be a car forum, WELL I was attacked left and right, and I was very peaceful in my comments, no anger, no telling what to do, etc......I took some time away from the forum, but happily came back.....take some time but remember how many of us enjoy your info "good or bad", haha....take care, be well, if you celebrate, Merry Christmas and a better New Year
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Not sure how dealers are going handle Mach E's that are not going to purchased. They have no idea I won't be purchasing the vehicle. I've changed my mind, several things have come up in my life that makes it not a good time to be buying a new car. I live in northern Michigan dealer is Dean Arbor so not easily excessable. My order # is 10016189 it's scheduled to be built the week of Dec 6th ?? it's a Premium rear drive , star white metallic exterior, black onyx interior and extended range battery. I'm not trying to sell my order just pass it on to someone interested. If interested email me at [email protected]
Have you considered politely informing your dealer of your plan?

malba2366

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
911 C2S
Country flag
I've saved copies of all of the screens and legal texts that I agreed to during the order workflow. But I don't remember this part. Can you point us to it?

I also saved email communications between my dealer and me, indicating that I can buy the vehicle under the x-plan, which means the price is fixed by that plan.

Alternatively if I didn't use x-plan, I would have gotten written communication from them with some other agreement (e.g. $1,000 below MSRP or whatever).

https://www.ford.com/help/terms-conditions/#payment

In the T&C it says that the deposit is non refundable, and that you have to deal with the merchant (defined as the selling dealership) for any cancellations and refunds. When you order there is a box you check that you agree with the terms and conditions. Every state may have different laws regarding deposits for vehicle purchases, but most states do accept electronically executed contracts.

I got it in writing from my dealer that they would accept x plan, and that the deposit would be refundable if I backed out. I would suggest that anyone ordering do the same.
Sponsored