Poor reception, or a warning.

buzznwood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
focus st & GTPE
Country flag
I'm glad Van Nuys is getting better. I heard that there were big issues on Sepulveda Blvd which is only one big street over.

Freeways in LA are insane, even locals get confuse when there are 5-6 interchanges within a 3 mile radius. Just plain craziness.
LA freeways seem to confuse the Ford nav systems. I don't know if it is down to the frequency at which it updates your location or the distance thresholds it uses but it all too easily has you still going on one freeway when you have turned off onto the another, or thinks you have just fallen off an overpass and are now going down the surface street and trys to redirect you back onto the freeway 🤣.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Sir Barton

Sir Barton

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E (2021)
Occupation
Writer/journalist
Country flag
LA freeways seem to confuse the Ford nav systems. I don't know if it is down to the frequency at which it updates your location or the distance thresholds it uses but it all too easily has you still going on one freeway when you have turned off onto the another, or thinks you have just fallen off an overpass and are now going down the surface street and trys to redirect you back onto the freeway 🤣.
"Please drive to highlighted route ... please drive to highlighted route ... " 😂