Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford mustang Mach E
Occupation
US military
Country flag
Let me start off by saying I know this is small however I’m a big person about taking care of other people stuff My Mach E was at a dealer for over a week when I took the car in it was clean detailed perfect after the maintenance was done the condition of how I got my car back was horrific I was expecting much more from the Ford name/company when it comes to taking care of peoples property. Ford let’s do better I know this might come off as petty but it’s the principle you guys wouldn’t treat new cars that you’re trying to sell like this let’s do better.

0DE3E42A-6144-4DFD-8F59-596A836DF646.jpeg
Sponsored

BalsaDust

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium 4X, 2023 Leaf (wifes car)
Occupation
This, that, and everything
Country flag
Not Ford really, it's the dealers fault. They buy vehicles from Ford to sell to you. If I saw this when I picked up my car I would head straight to the general manager or owner.
This is unacceptable when having a car serviced.
In the 50 plus years of having dealt with numerous dealerships, I have never experienced a dirty and abused vehicle upon return to me.

Tony

OP
OP
jasonking16

jasonking16

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford mustang Mach E
Occupation
US military
Country flag
Not Ford really, it's the dealers fault. They buy vehicles from Ford to sell to you. If I saw this when I picked up my car I would head straight to the general manager or owner.
This is unacceptable when having a car serviced.
In the 50 plus years of having dealt with numerous dealerships, I have never experienced a dirty and abused vehicle upon return to me.

Tony
unfortunately my wife picked up my car for me and didn’t notice it until after she left
Sponsored