billy_at

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E California Route 1
Country flag
I just got my Mach-E CA Route 1 over the weekend, and I love it. One thing I really like about EV's is the potential for much lower service costs (fewer moving parts, fewer fluids to change, no spark plugs, etc.)

I know this car is really new, so not many people have had a chance to get the car serviced. But on the off chance that some of you have, how has it been? How much does the 10,000-mile service cost for the electric Mach-E? Has anyone had to get anything serviced other than tires and brakes?
Sponsored

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I just got my Mach-E CA Route 1 over the weekend, and I love it. One thing I really like about EV's is the potential for much lower service costs (fewer moving parts, fewer fluids to change, no spark plugs, etc.)

I know this car is really new, so not many people have had a chance to get the car serviced. But on the off chance that some of you have, how has it been? How much does the 10,000-mile service cost for the electric Mach-E? Has anyone had to get anything serviced other than tires and brakes?
Ford gave me a service plan that paid for the first two service appointments at 10,000 and 20,000 miles. The total for that plan showed as $210. So I wouldn't expect the cost for one of those to be too much more than $100

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag

The Mach-E's service schedule is minimal. Every 10,000 miles, rotate the tires. Every 20,000 miles, change the air filter (which you can do yourself in about two literal minutes). Every three years, change the brake fluid. Finally, at 10 years/150,000 miles, change the transmission fluid (which I wonder what that really is for since there isn't a transmission so to speak, I don't think?), and at 200,000 miles, change the coolant. Other than those items, everything else is just "Inspect...."

This is almost nothing compared to most of my ICE vehicles.

Daznwen

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Global Sales Operations Consultant
Country flag
I live in the Netherlands and have just paid $356 for a 2yr 30,000km service. (18,000 miles). I waited for it. 30 minutes. Disgusting price to just hook it up to a computer to check it!!
Sponsored