Portable Air Pump with 25000mAh Battery

NC-GT

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT Performance
Small 150PSI Portable Air compressor for Car Tires with 25000mAh Battery, 2X Faster Inflation Electric Air Pump with Digital Pressure Gauge.

Have had it a few weeks, and it works great. Small enough (2lbs) to keep in center compartment. Not meant to fill large tire. However it is great when you need to top up cold air tire pressure when you notice low PSI on dash.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BYMM4CKD?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details
Ford Mustang Mach-E Portable Air Pump with 25000mAh Battery IMG_7732
Sponsored

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
Is there an advantage over the one included with the car?

OP
OP
NC-GT

NC-GT

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT Performance
Is there an advantage over the one included with the car?
Does not need the Car on since it does not plug in to use 12v!
Usable for other cars, bikes, basketballs, etc.
Small and Light weight
Can be used to charge your phone.
Built in light

I am not connected with this company - just think it is a cool product for the price :)

Last edited:

AliRafiee

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT - Grabber Blue
Occupation
Software Eng.
Country flag
I wonder if it really goes up to 150 psi.
My dirt bikes inner tube requires 110 psi. Iā€™ve been using a fork pump for it. Itā€™s a pain. Each 10 pumps is 1 psi. šŸ˜‚

OP
OP
NC-GT

NC-GT

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT Performance
I wonder if it really goes up to 150 psi.
My dirt bikes inner tube requires 110 psi. Iā€™ve been using a fork pump for it. Itā€™s a pain. Each 10 pumps is 1 psi. šŸ˜‚
Writeup on Amazon says it shouldā€¦. Just return it if it doesnā€™t.

Spck83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e extended iconic silver
Country flag
Small 150PSI Portable Air compressor for Car Tires with 25000mAh Battery, 2X Faster Inflation Electric Air Pump with Digital Pressure Gauge.

Have had it a few weeks, and it works great. Small enough (2lbs) to keep in center compartment. Not meant to fill large tire. However it is great when you need to top up cold air tire pressure when you notice low PSI on dash.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Portable Air Pump with 25000mAh Battery IMG_2661

They have I believe the same pump at my local costco

OP
OP
NC-GT

NC-GT

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT Performance
Good luck. Hopes it works out ok for your dirt bike!
Everyone seems to have different size battery.

Vulnox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat PB, 2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
If you have a Costco membership, check your club for this:
https://www.costco.com/fanttik-s100-apex-powerful-portable-air-pump-%26-tire-inflator-with-power-bank,-black.product.4000230430.html

It is essentially the x8 they sell on Amazon, but half the price, and the convenience of Costco's return policy.

150 PSI, 3x2600mah battery, and Fanttik while a newer player overall has a lot of reviews for their products out there and was one of the leaders in this ultra portable tire inflation space.

I picked mine up a couple days ago and it seems very well built and works great on the quick tests I did. Has USB-C for charging and a USB-A port for supplying power to other devices.

OP
OP
NC-GT

NC-GT

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT Performance
This was for earlier postā€¦ One thing to watch is the battery capacity (sound familiar?). Your link looked like it might be 10000mAh compared to 25000mAh Battery.

Definitely like the 25000 and higher. Costco is only 7800 (3x 2600)

Last edited:

Vulnox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F-150 Lariat PB, 2022 Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
One thing to watch is the battery capacity (sound familiar?). Your link looked like it might be 10000mAh compared to 25000mAh Battery.
I don't put a lot of faith in battery capacity claims by most Amazon products. But I topped up 8 tires between the MME and the F-150, and it didn't even use one of the four bars on the battery level indicator. While the pump only had to do 2-3 PSI per tire, it seemed more than up to the task.

I don't own stock in any of them, people can buy whatever they prefer, was just offering a suggestion if someone prefers to buy from Costco and from a brand with a lot of reviews outside of just Amazon or whatever (but under the X8 Apex model).

Edit: For example, the Fanttik has it seems a ~10000mah battery capacity, but weighs slightly more than the Amazon linked model with a supposed 25000mah battery. Either they aren't being truthful on the capacity, as the battery is usually a good portion of the weight, similar to our MMEs, or they are lower in some other area. Weight isn't everything, but I just have so little trust with Amazon products these days.

Adventureboy

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium AWD ER
Country flag
I bought one of these and it turned out to be junk. Even plugged in, I couldn't get it to inflate more than 32psi. The pump included with the MME did the job without complaint.

Jerrytball

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E Portable Air Pump with 25000mAh Battery IMG_2661
I got the exact same one and the only time Iā€™ve used it is my neighbor keeps coming over because he bent a rim in the car wash has 22 inch tires and it filled it up fine in about 10 minutes. Itā€™s really nice.