First Name
Aariff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey
Country flag
Hello All,

I am very much interested in purchasing Mustang Mach E. Currently the dealers near me does not have any vehicle in stock. When i call them they are ordeing online and providing me the price of the car. Is the price negotiable from what is displayed online? how are you guys doing it? I am interested in california routing model and i am in Corona, CA.

Please let me know.

Aariff
Sponsored

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Hello All,

I am very much interested in purchasing Mustang Mach E. Currently the dealers near me does not have any vehicle in stock. When i call them they are ordeing online and providing me the price of the car. Is the price negotiable from what is displayed online? how are you guys doing it? I am interested in california routing model and i am in Corona, CA.

Please let me know.

Aariff
Welcome to the forum. As you might guess, there are MANY MANY MANY threads on this.

Start with the pricing and ordering subforum:

https://www.macheforum.com/site/forums/reservations-pricing-ordering-leasing-tracking-tax-credit.5/

And maybe with this other very recent post:

https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/be-sure-to-get-dealer-fees-in-writing-before-ordering.7139/

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
Plan on MSRP. Get X-Plan acceptance in writing. Ensure they will give the CA 1500 dollar rebate discussed other places. Ensure no ADM. There is a list here. You may also qualify for a 2000 rebate that is income-based. Get the offer/order in writing.
Sponsored

Last edited: