Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Company Director
Country flag
Received my Mach-E 68Kwh RWD on Saturday, but it took until yesterday afternoon for the Fordpass to activate, seems there was a problem with the app, and also that it did not like communicating with my android phone. Beware, car was handed over with smudging on the black glossy panels which I cannot seem to remove, it seems as if this if this caused by the plastic the car is wrapped in and the adhesive used, I have been promised that these will be replaced.
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Received my Mach-E 68Kwh RWD on Saturday, but it took until yesterday afternoon for the Fordpass to activate, seems there was a problem with the app, and also that it did not like communicating with my android phone. Beware, car was handed over with smudging on the black glossy panels which I cannot seem to remove, it seems as if this if this caused by the plastic the car is wrapped in and the adhesive used, I have been promised that these will be replaced.
Welcome!

Initial FordPass activation seems to require a manual approval and normally takes a couple of days for the first time. That's normal, not a problem.

You might want to mention which glossy panels you're talking about. The car has lots of piano black inside and out.

OP
OP
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Company Director
Country flag
Welcome!

Initial FordPass activation seems to require a manual approval and normally takes a couple of days for the first time. That's normal, not a problem.

You might want to mention which glossy panels you're talking about. The car has lots of piano black inside and out.
The black panels separating the driver's and passenger windows with the rear doors are the ones I am talking about.
Welcome!

It is the panels that separate the driver's and passenger window with the rear doors.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
The black panels separating the driver's and passenger windows with the rear doors are the ones I am talking about.

It is the panels that separate the driver's and passenger window with the rear doors.
Got it. The piano black plates on the outside of the B pillar and C pillars.
Ford Mustang Mach-E PROBLEMS Three_body_styles_with_pillars_and_boxes
Sponsored