Kks17

First Name
Kam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang mach e
Country flag
Hi guys I ordered may 21 and just got my VIN on June 30. How long after the VIN did you get a production date? Canada resident.
Sponsored

PilotMark

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini Moke, FRS, Prius, FJR, 1966 Shelby Mustang
Country flag
Your dealer should be able to get you your order number. It's a 4 character code. with the order number and the vin you can go to the Trackers link at the top of the forum and get some added information.

I got my vin about 3 weeks ago and my sales rep said I have a build date of the week of july 4th. about a week later he said it was scheduled july 8th. then I got an email from Ford that said the week of July 11th. No update since then.

It is pretty fluid as they get enough parts for specific cars build them in batches.

I placed the order 1/4/22

OP
OP
Kks17

Kks17

First Name
Kam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang mach e
Country flag
Your dealer should be able to get you your order number. It's a 4 character code. with the order number and the vin you can go to the Trackers link at the top of the forum and get some added information.

I got my vin about 3 weeks ago and my sales rep said I have a build date of the week of july 4th. about a week later he said it was scheduled july 8th. then I got an email from Ford that said the week of July 11th. No update since then.

It is pretty fluid as they get enough parts for specific cars build them in batches.

I placed the order 1/4/22
Thank you. I have order number. So far no update just curious :) I will try those links.

bluemickey

First Name
mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Volvo XC40, 19 Subaru Outback, 202? MME
Occupation
Not yet retired IT Architect
Country flag
Thank you. I have order number. So far no update just curious :) I will try those links.
Are you in Ontario ? I am in Quebec and it’s at a smaller dealership and wonder if that’s the cause of the longer delay. Will call Monday to see where I stand.

OP
OP
Kks17

Kks17

First Name
Kam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang mach e
Country flag
Are you in Ontario ? I am in Quebec and it’s at a smaller dealership and wonder if that’s the cause of the longer delay. Will call Monday to see where I stand.
I’m in bc
Sponsored