Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Corporate Travel Consultant
Country flag
6 months ago I purchased a MME Premium AWD standard range. At the time I did not want to spend the $7K for the ER. I went back to the dealership I’d bought the car and was treated like gold unfortunately he didn’t have any ER and the time 3 GT. I didn’t want to spend even more. Then the big rebates and financial started this week. Andre called said I got the car. I’ve been looking at the ER and was so close. Andre offered me the same cat and bit $14 off off. I qualified for 0%. I got the ER and the fun of a GT all for the same price as Premium AWD.
I’m so excited for a good day trip!
Sponsored

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Congrats! How much of a hit did you take on the trade in?

Sherrod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GTPE 22' (EAP)
What was your OTD price and the MSRP, minus TTR?

circatee

First Name
circatee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
A Ford
Country flag
Seriously, congratulations. Nothing like getting into the car you want, versus the car you have to deal with.

A few years back, I had a GT for around 6 months, and really wanted a GT PP2. For some reason, after getting car I wanted, I felt like I won the lottery or something. Weird!

Alas, again, congratulations...

OP
OP
Travlcub

Travlcub

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Corporate Travel Consultant
Country flag
Seriously, congratulations. Nothing like getting into the car you want, versus the car you have to deal with.

A few years back, I had a GT for around 6 months, and really wanted a GT PP2. For some reason, after getting car I wanted, I felt like I won the lottery or something. Weird!

Alas, again, congratulations...
This is just icing on the cake. All I wanted was the Premium AWD with ER. Now I got a beast! Damn I do love it. Rapid Red too!

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
Don’t need to hit me over the head haha. Jackpot!
They must have really wanted to sell that GT because they’re going to have to sell your old car for a lot less than they paid you for it. Brand new Premiums are going for less than they gave you.

HayaCruza

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E Select
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Pretty sure it was a $700 loss from what was owed on the old one. Probably coming out ahead with the 0% interest.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
6 months ago I purchased a MME Premium AWD standard range. At the time I did not want to spend the $7K for the ER. I went back to the dealership I’d bought the car and was treated like gold unfortunately he didn’t have any ER and the time 3 GT. I didn’t want to spend even more. Then the big rebates and financial started this week. Andre called said I got the car. I’ve been looking at the ER and was so close. Andre offered me the same cat and bit $14 off off. I qualified for 0%. I got the ER and the fun of a GT all for the same price as Premium AWD.
I’m so excited for a good day trip!
Congrats, Robert! We'd love to see some pictures of your new Mach-E.

VaporTrails

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GTPE
Country flag
Welcome to the accelerated tire replacement club! I bought at absolutely THE worst time. I’m embarrassed to even post a number at this point. That is a great deal! Congratulations!
Sponsored