Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Good idea. If I put these on my car, I will cut the wire.

BTW - my wife also made a similar comment about my car. I was thinking about stripes...
I just do stuff to my car that has canine appeal. 🤷‍♂️🐩
Sponsored

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
If someone wants to install these and make them a little less dominating (my wife accused me of making the car look like it is "owned by a teenager"), you can snip the yellow wire in the harness that goes from the Mach E taillight to the new light. This will disable the turn signal and you will just get tail lights and brake lights. No more sequential flashing.

I did not bother to figure out the colors of the other wires, but you could for example turn off the taillight feature, making the brake lights more attention getting.

Clearly this is a matter of personal taste and we will all have our own views on the subject.

Lou
This is a great point!

Old_Norm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME Select EAWD, 2023 Maverick Lariat LUX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Well this was a fun Saturday project in between rainstorms...

If you are still lurking, thanks for the video. I was able to change out both turn signals in less than 20 minutes. Five minutes of that was looking for, yep, you guessed it, my 10 mm socket. I didn't use wheel ramps. As much as I like AOSK/EV Vida products their installation video for the tail lights was very poorly done. Thanks again for making the job a piece of cake.

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
If you are still lurking, thanks for the video. I was able to change out both turn signals in less than 20 minutes. Five minutes of that was looking for, yep, you guessed it, my 10 mm socket. I didn't use wheel ramps. As much as I like AOSK/EV Vida products their installation video for the tail lights was very poorly done. Thanks again for making the job a piece of cake.
Still lurking 🤪