Jimg71

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 maxh e premium
Country flag
I ordered the rear door handles and didn't receive them but thru Amazon says they're delivered but last update they weren't even out for delivery. Won't be purchasing anything from aosk again if that is how they do business
Sponsored

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
That’s not aosk’s fault. Amazon is shipping and ups is delivering. AOSK just sends stock to the Amazon warehouse.

RedFive17

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
6 owned Mustangs. '22 MME, '15, '11, '05, '03, '66
Occupation
IT Geek
Country flag
For what it's worth, I've ordered 4 items from AOSK in the past 2 weeks using Amazon and none have had shipping issues. The rear door handles are the only item that hasn't come yet but it was clear when ordered that it would take 2-3 weeks and its technically only been 7 days since I ordered them.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I ordered the rear door handles and didn't receive them but thru Amazon says they're delivered but last update they weren't even out for delivery. Won't be purchasing anything from aosk again if that is how they do business
Not sure what you mean by “the way they do business.” That implies that you‘ve contacted them, and they’ve refused to help. But I think we all know that hasn’t happened.

OON7

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Current: 22 GTPE DMG // Previous: 21 Select CG
Country flag
@AOSK Can you help? I don't think this post is warranted. You bought on Amazon you'll get taken care of.

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
Zac from AOSK has been super nice and very responsive on the forum and elsewhere.

I would recommend going through Amazon to contact the seller and let them know of the problem. This creates a record and let's Amazon make sure you are happy as well as AOSK.

They're in China, but I bet when @AOSK sees this in a couple of hours, they'll make sure to get you another one.

ryi0205

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E Premium AWD XR Space White
Country flag
AOSK has been nothing but great, including when I did not receive one of my items. Immediate resolution and support from them. There have been many other items that have arrived from Amazon with zero issues.

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
And BTW, the door handles are worth the wait with kiddos who need to use the back doors. Unquestionably it makes the doors easier to open -- but I think the handles are a little higher than the mirrors so there probably is a miniscule amount more of aero drag and reduction in range.

Lockesmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT
Country flag
I bought these handles immediately for a car that is yet to be delievered, because I have small ones that will need help in the school pickup line. Checked Amazon today and they are in the hands of UPS.

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Hi Jim, please send me your order ID, I will look into your order right away. we apologize for this, if USPS lost your item, we will file a reimbursement from them, and we will send you a new set ASAP

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I bought these handles immediately for a car that is yet to be delievered, because I have small ones that will need help in the school pickup line. Checked Amazon today and they are in the hands of UPS.
JFYI thoughts after installing these handles and focusing on the dynamics of how my kids feel about the rear doors of Mach N Cheese:

There are considerations with little ones past the handles themselves. I found that my kids really like the Mach-E's doors because they understand how to push a button and they're not intimidated or confused as they sorta are by the strange ways more traditional door handles work. However, the door buttons for the rear doors are placed quite high for kids under 5 years old, and there's no door handle mods that can compensate for the door handle placement on the C-Piillar of the car.

This all being said, my 7 year old finds it much easier to open his door with the AOSK handles, and less freaky than when he had to shove his fingers into the door.

Lockesmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME GT
Country flag
JFYI thoughts after installing these handles and focusing on the dynamics of how my kids feel about the rear doors of Mach N Cheese:

There are considerations with little ones past the handles themselves. I found that my kids really like the Mach-E's doors because they understand how to push a button and they're not intimidated or confused as they sorta are by the strange ways more traditional door handles work. However, the door buttons for the rear doors are placed quite high for kids under 5 years old, and there's no door handle mods that can compensate for the door handle placement on the C-Piillar of the car.

This all being said, my 7 year old finds it much easier to open his door with the AOSK handles, and less freaky than when he had to shove his fingers into the door.
Appreciate it. I'm mostly worried about pinched fingers and messy paint. In that order...

I got my handles last week. Very nice packaging and good molding. Now I wait for the car...

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Appreciate it. I'm mostly worried about pinched fingers and messy paint. In that order...

I got my handles last week. Very nice packaging and good molding. Now I wait for the car...
You'll probably find like I did that the pinched fingers aren't a real concern. They did a good job on the rear door plungers so they don't close until they're opened. The messy paint is definitely a thing on the other hand (little, messy hands!) I sometimes go on quick detailer patrol at night to wipe the hand prints off.
Sponsored