Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red MME Premium XR AWD, 2021 Explorer ST
Occupation
R&D
Country flag
Has anyone conducted the glass replacement recalls at LHM Ford Draper yet? I've been holding off but would love for someone to give me confidence they can do it right.

azuano3654

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Bronco, MME
Country flag
Sounds awesome! glad to hear you had a decent experience with LHM Draper (who was your sales person, financing person? I didn't really talk with anyone at the dealership, so I could use any recommendation). Where in the valley are you? 6 months is better than I expected, so I'll try not to get my hopes up TOO much for a summer-time MME. Once my shows up, we'll have twins!

Rocky Mountain Power's 2021 rebates on EVSE are long expired, but I haven't seen anything for 2022. Something is potentially "pending". Any one seen anything on a rebate for a EVSE in Utah?
I worked through Olivia and Andre (Sales Manager) when I took delivery. I did finance through the dealership as their deal was basically the same as what I could get through my CU. We're located in South Jordan. I'm also hoping for some good news when it comes to the RockyMtn potential rebates for 2022 as I just got the ChargePoint station put in last weekend.

OP
OP
salt

salt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW x3
Country flag
Has anyone conducted the glass replacement recalls at LHM Ford Draper yet? I've been holding off but would love for someone to give me confidence they can do it right.
I have inquired, they've said that there isn't any replacement glass available... which seemed odd.

I've also asked them to update the door control module, and I'm very certain they didn't do it. as nothing was resolved but supposedly resolved my issue for so many other drivers (having to open the front door first to open the rear door)

I also have a weird pulsating when I need to manually brake and their response was that "you know your car has regenerative braking right?"

It was an extremely disappointing drop off.

If anyone has a someone in utah that knows what they're doing with the mach-e, please let me know. not inspired by their abilities currently.

OP
OP
salt

salt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW x3
Country flag
also, the reason I need the warranty taken care of is because my winshield got a small crack, and I'd like to have the whole thing replaced in one visit.

GibUtes

First Name
Gib
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
“The Scout Trooper” 2022 Premium Space White
Country flag
It had been a while since I checked, but if anyone is interested, Rocky Mountain Power finally updated their EVSE rebate program. It is more geared to commercial than residential (as demonstrated by the ones that qualify) but it can save you a few bucks if interested.

Residential customer rebates
75% of charger cost and/or installation cost up to $200. Maximum incentive per charger will not exceed $200. Limit of one charger per vehicle. Equipment must be on the approved chargers list.
Sponsored