Scheduled?

Moomin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 civic hybrid - upgrading to MME 4 Premium
Country flag
Everyone keeps talking about “unscheduled-clean” for you vehicle to be on track and “compatibility” if there’s a build issue. This is what I see in mine. Does it change to “clean” at some point?

5C7886BB-7113-435E-A234-8C3EF66CD7E7.jpeg
Sponsored

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X Premium GB
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Everyone keeps talking about “unscheduled-clean” for you vehicle to be on track and “compatibility” if there’s a build issue. This is what I see in mine. Does it change to “clean” at some point?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Scheduled? 5C7886BB-7113-435E-A234-8C3EF66CD7E7
When your order is scheduled, the green circle with white checkmark should show up on the Scheduled for Production box. I believe clean means there are no issues specific to your order that are delaying it - just the "normal" Ford issues.

NJ_MachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-E Select RWD wComfort/Tech, '16 Honda Fit
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E Scheduled? 5C7886BB-7113-435E-A234-8C3EF66CD7E7
For the unscheduled- clean and compatibility info you'd have to get in touch with your dealer or Ford customer support directly. That info will never show up in your account.

Reign of Ravens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E Premium, Chrysler PacHy
Country flag
For the unscheduled- clean and compatibility info you'd have to get in touch with your dealer or Ford customer support directly. That info will never show up in your account.
This is correct. Just to save you some time, if you contact Ford they are going to ask you for your order number and dealership name or dealership code. The order number is not what is listed as "order number" in your Ford account - that number is apparently your reservation number. (Dealerships may also give this number back to you as the order number - mine tried to. Apparently the terminology is a mess everywhere.) The "order number" that Ford really wants is a four-digit code that the dealerships may also refer to as a "sales number."

The Ford rep said that I might have the sales number in one of my emails from Ford, but none of them listed it. I had to get it from my dealership. The Ford support person was able to find the dealer code based purely off of the name of my dealership.

On the bright side, Ford's support is pretty quick and pleasant to deal with; you can either do it online, where you might need to wait a minute or five, or you can do it by phone, where I've never encountered a hold.
Sponsored