Billyk24

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford C-Max Energi, Premium Mach-E ordered
Country flag
Just picked up my Mach-E premium extended on Wednesday. Was about to drive home yesterday and saw an alert saying the car needed service. Fordpass gave me two separate errors overnight. It was -10 degrees last night, so I’m hoping that was the reason for the error.
080AE194-29A3-4293-9F95-A8AA4D62E3F9.jpeg
C334419B-C0F1-4953-94A7-6C2BE723D7E8.png
91% SOC with a range of 109 miles. Great news for those road tripping and hoping to reach the next DCFC.

Crilly

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Livewire prius prime Mach e. In 3 weeks if it was built yesterday
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Lithium batteries do not like below freezing. Good luck finding the problem if there is one. could be a bad connection some where.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
shouldn't have any errors on a brand new car. Suggest taking it in even though the error went away. Although I am not to confident the service will have the training yet to really tell if something is wrong or not
I’m not confident the dealer will know what to do but they’ll do the most important part - report it to Ford.

Reactions: ARK

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Pulled up the diagnostics and couldn’t find any error codes.

image.jpg
Bummer. Was hoping it would show you some codes there.
I don't have my car yet so I am not familiar enough with the menu options to help any further.
The dealer should be able to figure it out. Make sure you show them those two error messages on your phone app. That top one is important.

Wilrob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE
Country flag
Was there a resolution here @Heysteve ?

I am also in MN and considering buying but this makes me nervous… also - want toshow your car off to my wife and I? We can’t find one anywhere to see one in perso .

tomterky

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Mustang Pony Edition Convertible; 2021 Mach E
Country flag
Was there a resolution here @Heysteve ?

I am also in MN and considering buying but this makes me nervous… also - want toshow your car off to my wife and I? We can’t find one anywhere to see one in perso .
I got mine Feb 9th during the cold spell and it was -22. I'm in Woodbury. I had mine go into deep sleep, see the thread, https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...drained-dead-update-mach-e-jump-started.3457/

However, after all of my updates to the car from the MME engineer, I have not had an issue with this again. There was also a service bulletin sent out from Ford to update all cars produced before 2/3/2021. There was an issue with the 12v talking to the main battery software. It has since been remedied.

Where in MN are you? I have only seen three other MME's in the wild. There are not many of us around here.

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
The app is saying time for routine service as if it needed an oil change. ignore...

Wilrob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE
Country flag
I got mine Feb 9th during the cold spell and it was -22. I'm in Woodbury. I had mine go into deep sleep, see the thread, https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...drained-dead-update-mach-e-jump-started.3457/

However, after all of my updates to the car from the MME engineer, I have not had an issue with this again. There was also a service bulletin sent out from Ford to update all cars produced before 2/3/2021. There was an issue with the 12v talking to the main battery software. It has since been remedied.

Where in MN are you? I have only seen three other MME's in the wild. There are not many of us around here.
I’m in Arden Hills. We placed our order this weekend and I’m anticipating a long wait! I’ve seen maybe three in the wild in the past month.
Which MME did you get? You like it?
Sponsored