Side door panel cleaning; steering wheel cleaning; seat cleaning - what do you use?

firstinGA

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Manager
Hi all. I've seen some posts here talking about this cleaner: https://www.amazon.com/Chemical-Guy...aWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl&th=1

But before I take the plunge, wanted to ask if anyone else has used this or had a good experience with any other cleaners. I'm super paranoid that I'll use something too harsh and discolor the side doors, steering wheel, seats etc.

What do you recommend? TIA.
Sponsored

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
I use Meguiars interior leather cleaner just fine

OP
OP

firstinGA

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Manager
I just wipe everything down with a wet microfiber cloth. Never had any issues, no obvious fading, no cracks.
Yea was thinking of going just water, thx.

joebruin77

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Tesla Model 3 Perf, '22 Mach E GTPE
Country flag
Hi all. I've seen some posts here talking about this cleaner:

But before I take the plunge, wanted to ask if anyone else has used this or had a good experience with any other cleaners. I'm super paranoid that I'll use something too harsh and discolor the side doors, steering wheel, seats etc.

What do you recommend? TIA.
Chemical Guys Inner Clean is one of my favorite interior detailers. It cleans without being harsh. I have used it on pretty much every interior surface including seats, side door panels, dash, etc.

My other favorite interior detailer is this one from Mckees37:

https://www.amazon.com/McKees-37-MK37-523-Interior-Detailer/dp/B0874X1NWD

The main advantage of these interior detailers compared to say just wiping down with a cloth dampened with water is that 1) they clean AND protect in one step and 2) they do offer some protection against UV rays. Plus both of these products smell amazing!

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I use the total interior cleaner/protectant from Chemical Guys. Since Iā€™ve bought these cars Iā€™ve spent way too much at ChemicalGuys.com.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
I put some warm water in a bucket, and a drop or two of liquid dish soap to clean all my car interiors. Nothing more is needed IMO.
Sponsored